Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Guys just thought about it. We still have one more droid left. The annual moto droid slider. Now what if moto released a pure vanilla phone with a slider that was not a nexus but a Google experience device.... they did it before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The Droid 4 was released earlier this year, so I'd be surprised if we see a Droid 5 already. They do keep bumping up the release of each Droid slider, but it still would surprise me.

Good point but the d4 looks like what the d3 was meant to be.

bsweetness said:
We've been talking about that for the past few posts already. :)

For a good while the rumor has been that Motorola would release the RAZR HD and a RAZR mini. That phone is the same one that's been rumored as the mini.

Sorry I did not read the other post. And I know what it is rumored to be but the HD was also rumored to be the next great phone and it does not sound like that is going to happen. This was more of a joke than anything

808ef12d.png

For the og droid.

808ef12d.png

For the og droid.

[video=youtube;dVSiv8-ugu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSiv8-ugu0[/video]

Hopefully we will see another phone like that again in the future but if we never see another droid it was a good ride while it lasted. :crying:

[video=youtube;QMzeC3TzOrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzeC3TzOrw[/video]

listen to that nice METAL sound as they open and close the slider.

so what new moto news will we talk about today?

oh so we are talking history now :)

View attachment 55136

The E398 was by far the most fun phone to use for me at that time, i modded the hell out of it changed its ROM (at that time they called it Firmware) every month lol, its completly functional now, but the screen is cracked (i sat on it in class) i was really sad, i kept using it for months to come untill i purchased the razr.

The razr was so classy and cool to use, the battery sucked big time though, wouldnt last me for 6 hours, once i had a car accident and the battery died on me when i tried to call my family, after the incident i stopped using it and moved to Nokia.

oh the memories ...

I also remember that the RAZR at that time had this predictive text feature, where you type a word and the phone automatically figures out whats the next word to be (based on your previous texts) .. this feature was amazing to use, .... now SwiftKey X are so proud and bragging about it while motorola had it since the original RAZR days.

cool I didnt own a razr. My first smart phone, other than the espn phone, was a palm treo.

[video=youtube;SdYYn2GQtik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdYYn2GQtik[/video]

"Best" Phones I've ever had, (and still have), are the Motorola i530 armored Nextel, and then I got the i880! So when it was time to upgrade to a smartphone, it was Moto all the way! So second to my Truck, my Bionic is my favorite toy!!!

View attachment 55139

View attachment 55140

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Back