Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Anyone else see the story about the "droid M" coming to verizon?? Im so confused about whats going on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else see the story about the "droid M" coming to verizon?? Im so confused about whats going on.

For a couple months now, the rumor has been that Motorola is releasing a RAZR mini alongside the RAZR HD. The M is that mini.

For a couple months now, the rumor has been that Motorola is releasing a RAZR mini alongside the RAZR HD. The M is that mini.

Ah ok. This article also suggested that the razr HD would be a mid range device. Maybe I should just get a maxx

Ah ok. This article also suggested that the razr HD would be a mid range device. Maybe I should just get a maxx

The M is the midrange device, not the HD. The article you're referencing (or one that was based off the same information) was discussed several posts back in this thread. The information was inaccurate. The source or the author of the article got the specs of the HD and the M mixed up and combined the two.

Anyone see what the specs arw on tje new lg? 320,2gb of ram, s4 quad core.... What the HD should have been and its not even out yet

Anyone see what the specs arw on tje new lg? 320,2gb of ram, s4 quad core.... What the HD should have been and its not even out yet
I do agree for the most part. I'm dissapointed that the Razr HD doesn't have the Adreno 320 and and will be really dissapointed if it doesn't have 2GB of RAM. If the Razr HD comes out and has 2GB of RAM I'll probably go for it just because I like Moto and expect to prefer the Moto build over LG's. I also think that LG may not release updates as fast as Moto.

One word of caution about the LG G. While I want the Adreno 320 I'd rather have it in the dual-core S4 version than the quad-core S4. It doesn't look like the quad-core S4 chipsets have the integrated LTE radio which is one of the major advantages of the S4 chipset. Because of this it will probably have much worse LTE battery life than all other dual-core S4 based devices. Also, while dual-core processors seem to help phones I'm not convinced that quad-core processors have much value right now in phones. The Adreno 320 does sound awesome though and I'd love to have that rather than the Adreno 225 that we will most likely find in the Razr HD.

Last edited:
:-D I like it!!! It looks alot like the Bionic from the Front.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Goals within the next 90 days.

1) pay off my dumb phone line (i am going to just pay the etf of 300) which will basically be the price I would have to pay for a lte smartphone anyway plus the new equipment fee.

2) Hold unto my unlimited data on month to month where vzw no longer have the security that I will be forced to pay for another month

3) continue to watch how vzw and other carriers develop and the impact of the i5 on the lte network

4) Vzw has spawned my desire to take control of my own destiny with this latest locking of phones.

God, i just hope that isnt "all", imagine if motorola just announced this phone on the 5th of sep., ... god the disappointment!

on other news, this just in, Punit Soni has been appointed as VP for Motorola Mobility | Google’s Very Own Punit Soni Appointed as VP of Product at Motorola Mobility – Droid Life

someone posted on his G+

Stan Sirenko8:01 AM+2
Punit, Tell your people, (Motorola) that they need to unlock more phones, and get rid of BLUR! Also, Customers like big batteries, They have proven this with purchasing all those RAZR MAXX's. Statistics don't lie. I would LOVE to have 3300mAh battery.

and he seemed to +1'd it which is a good start i guess

So assuming the HD is announced on the 5th, how soon can we expect it to be until its in stores?

So assuming the HD is announced on the 5th, how soon can we expect it to be until its in stores?

I'd assume that it would be approximately a month... but won't know until they say..

Back