Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I'd assume that it would be approximately a month... but won't know until they say..

So after the iphone? I have to do a battery pull at least once a day and charge my phone about 3 times a day. Im getting impatient

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So after the iphone? I have to do a battery pull at least once a day and charge my phone about 3 times a day. Im getting impatient

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is anyone possibly interested in the iphone?

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Executive Relations po box 105378 Atlanta, Ga 30348

Well I would like Vzw to stop bird dogging my android experience. I wonder if mailing a letter would do any good or if they will just laugh lol.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Executive Relations po box 105378 Atlanta, Ga 30348

Well I would like Vzw to stop bird dogging my android experience. I wonder if mailing a letter would do any good or if they will just laugh lol.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

[video=youtube;N9qYF9DZPdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw[/video]

i have never owned a non-removed battery phone before, but how does it work if your phone just got stuck and you will need to do a battery pull? happened to me sometimes (not so much, maybe once in 3 months or so) the phone just freezes and stops responding, or the screen just go blank and refuses to open, easy solution is to just battery pull and "push?" again and everything is fine.

so what happens if this happened while you cant remove the battery, how do you bring it back to life?

i have never owned a non-removed battery phone before, but how does it work if your phone just got stuck and you will need to do a battery pull? happened to me sometimes (not so much, maybe once in 3 months or so) the phone just freezes and stops responding, or the screen just go blank and refuses to open, easy solution is to just battery pull and "push?" again and everything is fine.

so what happens if this happened while you cant remove the battery, how do you bring it back to life?

All phones with non-removable batteries have a combination of key presses that do a simulated battery pull and restart the phone, regardless of its state. On the RAZR/MAXX, you press the power button and the volume down button together and hold them for about ten seconds. The phone reads this the same way as the battery being pulled out. I would assume that the Droid 4, along with the RAZR HD/RAZR M will have a similar, if not exactly the same, way of doing it.

whoa, took an afternoon nap and woke up to a blast of mobile phone news from the IFA 2012 in Berlin :biggrin: i like those conference, so much juice in them lol

samsung note 2 looks neat, too big though *thats what she said*

i dunno why Xperia T (TX) is not pulling me in, i mean the design is cool, specs are nice, display seems gorgeous .. there is just something wrong, cant put my finger on it.

All in all, I am more excited about what Nokia and Moto will bring to the table on the 5th of sep.

also, the intel phone is gonna be great, but cant expect it to come before like Q2-Q3 of 2013?

With the announcement of the Note II, at this point no other phone (except possibly for the rumored 1080p HTC) even remotely has my attention. Sorry Motorola, it seems that the RAZR HD is going to be far too little and much too late for me. Had it been released a month or two ago, things would be different. So long RAZR HD waiting lounge. It's off to the "is the Galaxy Note II coming to Verizon?" speculation lounge. :icon_ devil:

also, the intel phone is gonna be great, but cant expect it to come before like Q2-Q3 of 2013?
How do we know the Intel based phone will be any good at all? Even if it is fast there's a slim chance it will not have a ton of compatibility issues. Intel doesn't know mobile or Android. Look at the Cius. See how well that worked out for Cisco! I think Moto going with intel makes about as much sense as Nokia going with Windows Phone. We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath for any mobile processor from Intel. I'm much more interested in an Adreno 320 based Snapdragon S4, even only "dual-core" at this point. And really, I think I'd take the Adreno 225 based one over an intel right now. Intel's showing on android so far has been so bad I'll proceed with caution. btw...I have seen some impressive benchmarks from an intel processor on android but that's not enough. I want to know it runs real apps, games, and media well and with good battery life.

How do we know the Intel based phone will be any good at all? Even if it is fast there's a slim chance it will not have a ton of compatibility issues. Intel doesn't know mobile or Android. Look at the Cius. See how well that worked out for Cisco! I think Moto going with intel makes about as much sense as Nokia going with Windows Phone. We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath for any mobile processor from Intel. I'm much more interested in an Adreno 320 based Snapdragon S4, even only "dual-core" at this point. And really, I think I'd take the Adreno 225 based one over an intel right now. Intel's showing on android so far has been so bad I'll proceed with caution. btw...I have seen some impressive benchmarks from an intel processor on android but that's not enough. I want to know it runs real apps, games, and media well and with good battery life.

Wow apparently you haven't watched any of the videos that show just how good the medfield with the powervr sgx 544 it is awesome. Not to mention the single core having ht which gives to logical cores. The 32nm makes it extremely efficient. x86 that would allow some pretty crazy things like running windows virtual systems.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Either way just to reiterate I am stepping out of line for the Razr hd.

View attachment 55336

Again motorola, Seriously what was you thinking. After seeing the Galaxy note 2, knowing the iphone 5 is gonna cause uncontrollable bladder relieving from apple fans, and the sg3 that is out now....seriously you might as well wrap that phone up especially if it dont release with jb.

Sadly motorola as of right now with the razr hd is getting lapped by a guy running backwards.

Back