Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

If this is true it will be yet another first from Moto. Its too early to tell if this is true but Moto never let's me down and their still always making the FIRST device that revolutionizes everything.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Also if this is true that means all the leaks we got so far are not final. Could still get jb and 2gb of ram...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I would try it out but won't keep it if it has a subpar display

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

I think this means we will have all the hot devices out on display so consumers can get a good comparison. So for users this winter they will be able to buy the device that best fists their needs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So those reports say sept 5th, but the other event they have planned is for the 18th and says "let us tale you to the edge"

Hmmmmm

mgrande said:
So those reports say sept 5th, but the other event they have planned is for the 18th and says "let us tale you to the edge"

Hmmmmm

Good call

Hmmmmm

That's a bit more believable... I'll poop myself if they can pull off an awesome Bezel-less display.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Who wants one

Motorola edge-to-edge smartphone rumor: No bezels on wide display

Motorola-DROID-RAZR-M.jpg

this looks hideous, but if the real thing is anything like the n9 (all display and no buttons on front) should be a good one.

Yeah the pic above I doubt is how it will really look. That is a shopped and stretched RAZR m.

Yeah the pic above I doubt is how it will really look. That is a shopped and stretched RAZR m.

My thoughts exactly

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Back