Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

mgrande said:
So those reports say sept 5th, but the other event they have planned is for the 18th and says "let us tale you to the edge"

Hmmmmm

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I just got super excited when u said that. I hope Moto comes out with a killer phone and turns the morale around in here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Im starting to think alot if not all the leked info weve been getting lately is bunk. The conflicting info on the two moto events, and now the mystery htc phone pictured doesnt have on screen keys as the resolution specs suggest.

mgrande said:
Im starting to think alot if not all the leked info weve been getting lately is bunk. The conflicting info on the two moto events, and now the mystery htc phone pictured doesnt have on screen keys as the resolution specs suggest.

From what I saw on the HTC phone there was nothing claiming it was the one that was the 1080P super phone, this was just some random HTC phone on a Chinese forum and has red on it.

I'm betting moto had been feeding a bunch of false info to eff with us all just so they can come save the day

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Idk.. we'll see I guess. The question is.. is it the 5th or the 18th?? Or both??

We will know on Wednesday for sure. I will be paying attention because it looks like apple may stand in the way of my note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We will know on Wednesday for sure. I will be paying attention because it looks like apple may stand in the way of my note 2.

Apple is the worst company ever why do they have to stand in the way of progress yet again?:(

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Depending on the release date I may have to waste 30 bucks on a new battery. Im only getting about 3 hours on mine :mad:

Depending on the release date I may have to waste 30 bucks on a new battery. Im only getting about 3 hours on mine :mad:

Pay the 30 bucks. That way you don't rush into a phone. I am going to wait until they are all released so I can read reviews on issues so I make sure I buy wisely.

I just bought a moto bp5x for my sisters atrix on amazon for $4.95. It cannot tell it apart from stock batt by appearance.

drew96dawg said:
Apple is the worst company ever why do they have to stand in the way of progress yet again?:(

Cause they patented progress!! No one else is allowed unless they pay license fees...

naah, there is just some confusion in the news sites

- The rumored edge to edge phone (if it exists) might be the one with the intel that is gonna be announced at the 18th, really low possibility that its gonna be announced on the 5th.
- The 5th will be the announcement of RAZR M with RAZR HD (since they called it something like "the days only event" referring to Nokia's announcement of the 5th, it would be pretty stupid to just announce RAZR M)
- RAZR HD is real, it has FCC filings for US and GLOBAL markets
- RAZR HD MAXX does not exist apparently.

Moto also might show off this new edge to edge phone, doesn't mean it will be exactly ready for release yet so maybe that's how they have kept it under wraps.

Also about the Note 2, there is nothing confirmed for VZW is there?

And as far as Apple, they can go eff theirselfs lol, I hate them so bad.

If Motorola pulls another bionic 2011 they might as well consider it a loss. I really do not see Motorola revealing it and not at least releasing it by December.

I am almost (probably) willing to go to att to get it.

Apple is stifling competition and its to the point I have lost respect for the company.

pc747 said:
If Motorola pulls another bionic 2011 they might as well consider it a loss. I really do not see Motorola revealing it and not at least releasing it by December.

I am almost (probably) willing to go to att to get it.

Apple is stifling competition and its to the point I have lost respect for the company.

Yeah that's all I meant, maybe they would release something now and show us something to come in the next few months. And OK I was wondering if that's what u was thankin going to ATT. Where I live that isn't a option, the Note 2 looks pretty sweet and I'm with you on Apple, I have no respect for em.

Back