Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Going to att is an option but right now I'm "playing the corners" I will not buy anything until at least December. That way I see them all including the reviews. Because since I started this thread I been off and on the band wagon for different devices. I believe we are in for a treat with the choices of android phones this yeah. Hopefully apple and Google come up with a truce so no good devices get hindered from the states.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

im thinking motorola if they release the Razr m and razr hd and then announce an edge to edge phone they will be shooting themselves in the foot unless the m is coming to vow, the hd is going to sprint and the edge to edge is a vzw device. Because to have 3 moto phones with the iPhone 5, galaxy 3, lg vue is not gonna be feasible unless vzw is going to pass on the note 2. Plus we still have htc who want to release a phone.

I have a sick feeling in the gut that this will be a bionic like presentation on the 19th. Motorola will announce the device for release some time in the 1st qtr of 2013...which will drag itself out until late Spring :angry:.

I'm thinking that a couple will drop now... I think the edge will be for Christmas.. but we'll see.

I have a sick feeling in the gut that this will be a bionic like presentation on the 19th. Motorola will announce the device for release some time in the 1st qtr of 2013...which will drag itself out until late Spring :angry:.

Didn't see this one... I agree :)

im thinking motorola if they release the Razr m and razr hd and then announce an edge to edge phone they will be shooting themselves in the foot unless the m is coming to vow, the hd is going to sprint and the edge to edge is a vzw device. Because to have 3 moto phones with the iPhone 5, galaxy 3, lg vue is not gonna be feasible unless vzw is going to pass on the note 2. Plus we still have htc who want to release a phone.

Could it be that what we know of the hd is true, and was originally planned as the flagship but with the note 2, iphone5, and HTC dlx, moto pushed forward thier all screen intel device? Making the HD more of a mid range phone? (kind of was already)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'd be amazed if they'd unveil something that was "innovative" and that really blew the competition away... instead of a device that's 2 months behind the curve..

I'm closing my eyes really tight and wishing lol.

Back