Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

24 mins and counting.

Just confirmed. The HD has a 4.7" screen!!! Nice!!!

Well there it is!!!! Razr Maxx HD!!!

Well thoughts? I liked the presentation a lot, and hope Google and Moto can promise that they have just begun and that there will be more to look forward to. I thank a 4.7 on the same frame as the current razr is pretty sweet but I still feel like I'm looking for more.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Why didn't we get a full spec list for the HDs? No mention of camera or RAM?

finally the wait is over lol, and RAZR HD MAXX? i didnt expect that honestly, there were rumors but didnt believe them, ... they havent said whats the mAh of the battery on the MAXX though, any thoughts?

and it seems that the RAZR HD will have 16GB of internal storage, if you want 32GB then you have to opt for the HD MAXX, or at least thats what i understood

I'm all in for three maxx hd's... no question now.. 4.7 inch display... and maxx battery.. :D

THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR!!!! Thank you Moto and Google. . Now... kill apple!!!

Though the hardware is about equal too the s3 minus the ram.. if I heard right.. it will have jb and 64 gigs of storage... now.. will it be a 32 gig phone with a 32 gig card... or actually 64 gigs of onboard plus whatever SD card you install...

I hope its going to be 64 gigs plus the SD.

Last edited:
really liked the new maxx. I'll be getting it. Slightly disappointed with a "before the holidays" release date, and only 1 gig of RAM. But I guess I'll go along with the people who say 1gb is enough.

really liked the new maxx. I'll be getting it. Slightly disappointed with a "before the holidays" release date, and only 1 gig of RAM. But I guess I'll go along with the people who say 1gb is enough.
I did not hear any mention of the RAM for the HD or the Maxx HD. Also, where did the talk of 64GB come from? Can anyone confirm any of this?

As expected, nothing that makes me want to give up the S3...and I was kind of hoping they'd surprise me with something that would. :( Oh well, HTC and that rumored 5" device, the ball is in your court now.

I'm all in for three maxx hd's... no question now.. 4.7 inch display... and maxx battery.. :D

THIS IS WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR!!!! Thank you Moto and Google. . Now... kill apple!!!

Though the hardware is about equal too the s3 minus the ram.. if I heard right.. it will have jb and 64 gigs of storage... now.. will it be a 32 gig phone with a 32 gig card... or actually 64 gigs of onboard plus whatever SD card you install...

I hope its going to be 64 gigs plus the SD.

The MAXX HD will have 32GB of internal storage, not 64GB. Maybe you're thinking of that iPhone 5 you've been planning to buy. :p

Last edited:
Back