Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

No problem. It should greatly improve your battery life as well.

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

I have a new concern that i am sure will be shot down. But the razr m has not been rooted yet and I hope that is not the case for the razr maxx hd. I'll give up a locked bootloader but I will not give up the ability to root. Hopefully we will have root access when they drop the razr maxx hd.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have a new concern that i am sure will be shot down. But the razr m has not been rooted yet and I hope that is not the case for the razr maxx hd. I'll give up a locked bootloader but I will not give up the ability to root. Hopefully we will have root access when they drop the razr maxx hd.

I doubt I'll root at the very beginning but I definitely want the option to

So with the HD not coming until november, does that mean it could launch with JB?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So with the HD not coming until november, does that mean it could launch with JB?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Doubt it, but moto is saying it'll have jb before the end of the year

I will admit if the razr maxx hd can not be rooted I will go note 2 through att

pc747 said:
I will admit if the razr maxx hd can not be rooted I will go note 2 through att

Why would the razr maxx HD not get rooted?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

If motorola is able to close the exploits which they are capable of doing. Especially since they have a "developer edition" to sell with no warranty.

pc747 said:
If motorola is able to close the exploits which they are capable of doing. Especially since they have a "developer edition" to sell with no warranty.

Wow then the developers edition I would thank would be useless cause a small percentage will probably get them so the dev community would be small.

Also why Note 2 on ATT? Don't u thank the one on VZW will get cracked like the GS3?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

2 reasons. 1) because if i go att i can buy a nexus off the play store next year.
2) cuz note to will be locked and part of me is tired of fighting with vzw locking devices.

2 reasons. 1) because if i go att i can buy a nexus off the play store next year.
2) cuz note to will be locked and part of me is tired of fighting with vzw locking devices.

I was thinking of ditching verizon too but I don't want to abandon the Droid line. Or Verizons amazing coverage in my area

Back