Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

How do you install the goodies? Where do you flash a collection of scripts like that? Same process as flashing a rom except without wiping?

How do you install the goodies? Where do you flash a collection of scripts like that? Same process as flashing a rom except without wiping?
yup, just go to choose zip from sd card and apply from there.

This is going too fast! Haha I'm still on V3 but the battery life is insane. 16 hours and 45 minutes!

well i was on v4 and itnfroze. did a battery pull and itnwouldnt boot up again. so i cleared cache and still didnt work. i wiped data and cache and dalvik and tried to reflash to a backu, dead. all backups say data failed or something so i went to odin mode and tried to start from there. well now im stuck in a bootloop with stock rom and nothing works. cwm is gone and starting from odin doesnt do squat. i got an expensive paperwight right now .

i did all this away from home...maybe i shouldve waited :(

bootloader still works at least, gonna try wug's toolkit to make it work again...

update: looks like Wug's saved my butt. Lost all my backups though, oh well at least I got a working Nexus again. Time to get CWM and JB back

Last edited:
well i was on v4 and itnfroze. did a battery pull and itnwouldnt boot up again. so i cleared cache and still didnt work. i wiped data and cache and dalvik and tried to reflash to a backu, dead. all backups say data failed or something so i went to odin mode and tried to start from there. well now im stuck in a bootloop with stock rom and nothing works. cwm is gone and starting from odin doesnt do squat. i got an expensive paperwight right now .

i did all this away from home...maybe i shouldve waited :(

bootloader still works at least, gonna try wug's toolkit to make it work again...

update: looks like Wug's saved my butt. Lost all my backups though, oh well at least I got a working Nexus again. Time to get CWM and JB back

THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF A TRUE TECH JUNKIE!!!

"Cot dammit I'm stuck in a loop....my phone is a brick....wait a min...my phone works again!!!! Time to get right back on that beta horse!!!"

Don't worry though...I was on v2 of a rom yesterday and my phone would be in a boot loop for minutes. I think it was because of my flashing process (not using super wipe. Ironically, I jumped from the Rev rom that needs super wipe....)

On that v6 right now....smooth...

Dezymond if you still in a bootloop see if you can get to bootloader. Do that by holding volume up + volume down while powering on. If so use adb to push a recovery. If the recovery take try and flash the jb rom you was on again.

If we can't get out of a bootloop the fix is going to be flash factory images which will fix you at the cost of wiping your phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Got it fixed with Wug's, all is good. I was in a real panic for a good hour though, but after that calmed down and thought about Wug's toolkit. It was almost 1am and I forgot about adb pushing recovering, but by then it was too late. It's ok, don't mind the fresh start, always fun to customize again.

Oh yeah PC, sorry for bugging you so late.:p

Got it fixed with Wug's, all is good. I was in a real panic for a good hour though, but after that calmed down and thought about Wug's toolkit. It was almost 1am and I forgot about adb pushing recovering, but by then it was too late. It's ok, don't mind the fresh start, always fun to customize again.

Whew! Glad you made it through!

you good.. plus since i was at work did not see it until this morning.

Any way every time we brick and recover its like a medal of honor. Sadly we may have so scars along the way (like me losing my data) but it make us better for it.

Now fill out my questionnaire so i can collect some data :p.

Team Liquid has upped V3:

Changelog: 06/30/2012
Added:
sysro sysrw
bash
nano
Beats by Dre
Small tweaking

Removed:
I pulled out 4 way reboot cuz it wasn't functioning 100% properly and shooting now for V4

Back