Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that. It appears to be having the same issues that the other three roms are having.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Yea looks like mostly G Maps. The JB version seems to be buggy so delete or freeze it and grab the ICS version from the market.

Yea looks like mostly G Maps. The JB version seems to be buggy so delete or freeze it and grab the ICS version from the market.

Same issue with the market version as well. Sounds like a widespread issue right now, even on ICS.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I just realized something bad for all the people that flash roms...jellybean may kill titanium backup since one of the new features is app encryption, not to mention killing themed apps, and who knows what else :(

Won't panic yet especially since we still have carrier bloat and manufacturer skins.
Plus a lot of that comes from google having to make developers feel safer about their market. With a lot of black markets out there and google getting serious with play it was bound to happen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Word of advice:

Keep your ROM backups on a PC. This is what I'll start doing today

Word of advice:

Keep your ROM backups on a PC. This is what I'll start doing today

So good of advice giving it is own thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

About to give JellyBelly a try this morning...

One thing that has been bothering my on JD's is that most all of my notifications (e-mail, Google Now, etc) play they alert repeatedly until I open the notification tab... pretty obnoxious when you have to "answer" your phone for an e-mail. Is there a setting somewhere that I just haven't been able to find while it was staring me right in the face?

Also, I figured if I was going to complain, I would mention a tiny nuance of JB that I do like... when the keyboard is open, the back button changes into a down arrow to let you know hitting it will close the keyboard, not take you back a page. Insignificant for the most part, but I was happy to see it. Oh, and when I looked up the address on my PC for somewhere I was about to drive to, then got in the car and opened my phone to run navigation, I was giggling like a school girl when the top card in Google now said "18 minutes to Such-n-Such - click here to navigate".

About to give JellyBelly a try this morning...

One thing that has been bothering my on JD's is that most all of my notifications (e-mail, Google Now, etc) play they alert repeatedly until I open the notification tab... pretty obnoxious when you have to "answer" your phone for an e-mail. Is there a setting somewhere that I just haven't been able to find while it was staring me right in the face?

Also, I figured if I was going to complain, I would mention a tiny nuance of JB that I do like... when the keyboard is open, the back button changes into a down arrow to let you know hitting it will close the keyboard, not take you back a page. Insignificant for the most part, but I was happy to see it. Oh, and when I looked up the address on my PC for somewhere I was about to drive to, then got in the car and opened my phone to run navigation, I was giggling like a school girl when the top card in Google now said "18 minutes to Such-n-Such - click here to navigate".

Yeah, there's some nice improvements to JB. Can't wait to see what they held back for the final release. The down arrow was taken straight from the ICS tablet interface, I was happy to see it as well. By far the most impressive feature is Google Now. The more I use it, the more relevant the cards get. :)

Jelly Belly is solid and stock. No added stuff like the others have. I've been using it for a couple days now and it seems far more stable than the others I've used.

Yeah, there's some nice improvements to JB. Can't wait to see what they held back for the final release. The down arrow was taken straight from the ICS tablet interface, I was happy to see it as well. By far the most impressive feature is Google Now. The more I use it, the more relevant the cards get. :)

Jelly Belly is solid and stock. No added stuff like the others have. I've been using it for a couple days now and it seems far more stable than the others I've used.

Any thoughts on the repeating notification alert?

Anyone else having trouble with Wifi tether on JD's rom? I'm using v4 of the rom and v3 of wifi tether, no luck. I don't use it often, but needed it today and found out it doesn't even send out a signal.

dezymond said:
Anyone else having trouble with Wifi tether on JD's rom? I'm using v4 of the rom and v3 of wifi tether, no luck. I don't use it often, but needed it today and found out it doesn't even send out a signal.
Yes I had the same issue. Swapped to axiom and problem is fixed

Yes I had the same issue. Swapped to axiom and problem is fixed
Alright, thanks for sharing. Didn't even realize axiom had a JB rom out, I'll take a look as to other options. Is Axiom more customizable than JD's version?

edit: Thanks for updating the OP:hail:

Last edited:
Back