Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Alright, thanks for sharing. Didn't even realize axiom had a JB rom out, I'll take a look as to other options. Is Axiom more customizable than JD's version?

edit: Thanks for updating the OP:hail:

Most, if not all these JB Roms have the built in tether that works. It's unlocked and free in case you're wondering.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Here's a nice little tip, for anyone missing the toggles of aokp/cm9 try the app "notification toggle" from the play store, it will also display 1% battery as well

Most, if not all these JB Roms have the built in tether that works. It's unlocked and free in case you're wondering.

**have the built in Wired Tether that works**

(which is what I have been using for months. It was much more stable on ICS than wifi tether ever was... for me at least)

(which is what I have been using for months. It was much more stable on ICS than wifi tether ever was... for me at least)

I did just go back to stock (just to clean everything up) and tested Wi-Fi and usb and Bluetooth tether, if you have to pay for the service and you don't it doesn't let you tether period, it just brings up a pop-up that tells you to pay, considering the jb roms don't do this, I'm pretty sure it's safe where you don't have to pay

Negative, the built in wifi tether works like a charm. I tether my Xoom to it constantly.

Negative, the built in wifi tether works like a charm. I tether my Xoom to it constantly.

I stand corrected!!!

I forget that Stock Android has a wireless tether built in as well... never could get it to work on GummyNex. I has a little bit of success with the WiFi Tether App that google produces, but still a lot of instability. I will have to give the built in a shot and see how it works for me on JB.

I stand corrected!!!

I forget that Stock Android has a wireless tether built in as well... never could get it to work on GummyNex. I has a little bit of success with the WiFi Tether App that google produces, but still a lot of instability. I will have to give the built in a shot and see how it works for me on JB.

Make sure to either disable or change the password lol, I forgot that a few times and was like "why isn't this working??"

Damn, just flashed v1.8 Jelly Belly...is it possible they added more butter? Nova Launcher has much smoother scrolling now than it did on v1.7 and before.

Getting ready to flash JellyBelly 1.8 once or finish the downloads. If everything works then I'll need to decompile a few things to toss all the AOKP mods I like back on... Eh nah not today. Will take time restoring everything and cleaning my sdcard off. If it wasn't for all my music I'd just format the sdcard as well and then copy everything back from the computer. Oh, now I gotta download gapps. Let everyone know how it goes.

Saw that in the OP last night. Tried it on JD's rom and now JellyBelly, it doesn't work for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. All my devices pick up the signal, but that's it, I'm always stuck with "limited access".

Awesome...I restart and now my phone is stuck at the Google screen, here we go again....:angry:

On JellyBelly v8, stuck in a bootloop.

edit: Yup, second time my device refused to boot, I am currently fixing it, but it seems JB roms don't like to be restarted...

Last edited:
dezy you bootlooping on jb v1.8?

man i better copy my tibu folder over jic

well bought to find out if its you or all of us because i downloaded the wrong gapps (6/29) . Did not realize it until I was about to install it and saw the op said install 7/1 gapps. So had to boot up so i can put the right gapps on my sdcard. but right now my home button dont work. Waiting 15 mins for the gapps to download :angry: then will try installing the gapps and wiping again to see if my homw button will work. once I am set up ima reboot and see if i boot loop.

well bought to find out if its you or all of us because i downloaded the wrong gapps (6/29) . Did not realize it until I was about to install it and saw the op said install 7/1 gapps. So had to boot up so i can put the right gapps on my sdcard. but right now my home button dont work. Waiting 15 mins for the gapps to download :angry: then will try installing the gapps and wiping again to see if my homw button will work. once I am set up ima reboot and see if i boot loop.
hope you don't, it's a pain. Wonder why though, all I did was a simple restart, didn't install anything new. Just my luck I guess...

Back