Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

hmm no telling. I am sure once source drops all these rebbot issues will go away.

hmm no telling. I am sure once source drops all these rebbot issues will go away.
agreed. It's the risk we all take when running a ported version. I just can't see myself going back to ICS, JB has spoiled me :D

yeah i told myself once i found a jb rom i was gonna stay planted on it until source drops. Cuz my thought was as long as it works and boots fine why change anything. Well now i am trying the new v1.8 and hoping this one be as good to me as jd v3 was.

dezy did u update your su binaries after you installed it

yeah i told myself once i found a jb rom i was gonna stay planted on it until source drops. Cuz my thought was as long as it works and boots fine why change anything. Well now i am trying the new v1.8 and hoping this one be as good to me as jd v3 was.
Hope it works for you. I'm gonna stick with JD v4, not too much of a difference between any of the JB ROMs out currently imo. Though I only got 2 hours out of jellybelly before it decided to quit on me.

Hopefully all my problems stop, I don't reboot often. If it does crash a couple times throughout the week I may just go back to AOKP. You do notice a huge difference in speed and fluidity between the two though

dezy did u update your su binaries after you installed it
first thing I did. Just double checked on jd v4 that I flashed back to as well.

Problem may be that I use a touch version of CWR. I know that brings up some issues, so if it does bootloop on me one more time I'll get the regular version of CWR

Yeah so far no bootloop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Isnt 5.5.0.7 the latest cwr.

Yeah so far no bootloop.

Hmm guess you're lucky.

All I did was restart twice with jellybelly and the second time it got me in a bootloop. the first time was jd's v4 I think (forget now) and I restarted that at least 10 times before anything happened.

Isnt 5.5.0.7 the latest cwr.

I got 5.8.0.2

You gotta be kidding me. I just booted into recovery to check the version and now I'm stuck at the Google screen. :angry:

edit: battery pull worked, but man this is buggy....wonder if my Nexus is on its last legs...

Last edited:
you did get it in dec and we know that on release there were some lemons.

you did get it in dec and we know that on release there were some lemons.
True, but it's been solid since JB. Maybe it's just not cooperating with the port, I know some devices act funny with some ROMs. Other than rebooting JB never froze on me, except for the initial failure, and it's been running smooth and everything. We'll see though. If this continues on I'll run ICS for a week and see if that acts up. If for some reason it does again, time to go swap it for a refurb.

Saw that in the OP last night. Tried it on JD's rom and now JellyBelly, it doesn't work for me, unless I'm doing something wrong. All my devices pick up the signal, but that's it, I'm always stuck with "limited access".

This is the same on all of these JB Roms. You need to set a password before the wifi will work correctly.

This is the same on all of these JB Roms. You need to set a password before the wifi will work correctly.

Did that, still nothing. Not even on both pw settings, or even open network setting.

Back