Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Yep. Its JD's Vanir. If necessary, I'll upload a mirror but it'll take a while. My upload sucks donkey balls.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I think I was on that version.

I tried the mount/unmount data and nothing worked. I tried everything I could while I was away from my PC, but now that I'm back home I'm restoring JD's v4.

I got a feeling there's a problem with the source code. Just doesn't seem to want to work with my phone, I know a handful of others have had this problem. Hopefully source for cdma drops in a week or two and hopefully it's more stable for my phone. I don't want a new Nexus just to test, this is a launch day Nexus and its got sentimental value:D

Are you/have you flashed superwipe during all of this? This should fix your issue.

You should also consider switching to TWRP for your recovery. Its so incredibly superior to cwm in every way. I can't believe I waiting so long to switch to it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I did use twrp. Don't know why I switched back. I will give the super wipe a try tomorrow. I didn't have any issues until version 7.

I'll download it with my laptop and paste it over. Maybe my phone is being dumb while downloading.

Are you/have you flashed superwipe during all of this? This should fix your issue.

You should also consider switching to TWRP for your recovery. Its so incredibly superior to cwm in every way. I can't believe I waiting so long to switch to it.

View attachment 52263

All of it.

I've been able to dupicate having it hang on the Google logo, as well as having it not be able to mount the data partition. It seems to hang on ghr Google logo whenever a reboot command is issued. Like if Titanium reboots after a device ID restore or if you use ROM Manager to reboot (or the power menu mod). After having it hang, I thought I'd try a battery pull to see if I could get the same problems in recovery. Sure did. Did another battery pull, let it sit at the Google logo for 5 minutes or so and waited for the phone to boot back up. Then I booted back into recovery but this time by powering the phone off normally and then booting into recovery manually. Went into the mounts section to see if could mount /data and sure could. Flashed another kernel to make sure it worked and booted back up normally. Dezy, try that next time the issue happens and tell me if it works. Seems like the reboot command that has worked in prior Android versions isn't workinglikr it should. I've duplicated this twice already (well three times at hanging on the Google logo).

Edit: Whoa holy stick through a cow, I have been running underclocked all this time as the Trinity kernels kept locking my system up on anything higher (forgot to disable smart relfex...lol)...wow it was fast underclocked but this is ridiculous. I have to use a kernel that supports fast charge or my stock charger (the one with the nice long USB cable) only picks up and charges in USB mode. Worked fine on my other Nexus...)

Last edited:
I've been able to dupicate having it hang on the Google logo, as well as having it not be able to mount the data partition. It seems to hang on ghr Google logo whenever a reboot command is issued. Like if Titanium reboots after a device ID restore or if you use ROM Manager to reboot (or the power menu mod). After having it hang, I thought I'd try a battery pull to see if I could get the same problems in recovery. Sure did. Did another battery pull, let it sit at the Google logo for 5 minutes or so and waited for the phone to boot back up. Then I booted back into recovery but this time by powering the phone off normally and then booting into recovery manually. Went into the mounts section to see if could mount /data and sure could. Flashed another kernel to make sure it worked and booted back up normally. Dezy, try that next time the issue happens and tell me if it works. Seems like the reboot command that has worked in prior Android versions isn't workinglikr it should. I've duplicated this twice already (well three times at hanging on the Google logo).

Edit: Whoa holy stick through a cow, I have been running underclocked all this time as the Trinity kernels kept locking my system up on anything higher (forgot to disable smart relfex...lol)...wow it was fast underclocked but this is ridiculous. I have to use a kernel that supports fast charge or my stock charger (the one with the nice long USB cable) only picks up and charges in USB mode. Worked fine on my other Nexus...)

Can you provide a link to trinity?

Back