Get your Jelly Bean...NOW!

Easter egg time. Not sure if you guys have seen this one yet: Open up voice search and say: "do a barrel roll"

From here:

[video=youtube;fHkhp6BwnGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fHkhp6BwnGo[/video]

I matched these voice commands nearly word for word and got the same results. Very impressive. Suck it Siri.

Very nice, much appreciated. What's the downside to smart reflex?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol yeah I tweaked the colors back to what I'm used to and set the contrast to as low as the settings goes (-25?). I think smart reflex automatically raises and lowers your CPU and GPU voltages as needed. So when you overclock it can set the voltages higher than what the device can handle at those speeds. And it seems as the voltages are already on the lo end cause to run anything higher than the 1.3xGHz slot I have to raise my voltages up some.

Easter egg time. Not sure if you guys have seen this one yet: Open up voice search and say: "do a barrel roll"

From here:

[video=youtube;fHkhp6BwnGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fHkhp6BwnGo[/video]

I matched these voice commands nearly word for word and got the same results. Very impressive. Suck it Siri.

That was pretty cool.....
I liked the Hitchhikers Guide reference

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

From here:

Didn't realize Google Search was so impressive. I was already impressed with it matchedup against Siri in another video, but this is very impressive. Can't wait for system features to be implemented.

Yeah, system integration will just be icing on the cake. Maybe this is something they held back for when the source is released?
we can only hope. The only thing I can tell you is I've used Google search more in the past 2 days than I have in the past 2 years of owning different android phones:D

System intergration will be great, but system intergration + location based reminders/actions built into the OS will be amazing... assuming that is something that is coming.

Wow this is neato. I thought the voice regonition was good before, but this is something else. Hard to believe they could improve ICS so quickly. Watch out Siri!

is this the official push for jelly bean ?

question: i just got a g-nex, unlocked and rooted it without cwm recovery (i used wug's toolkit) .... will i get notification when the ota hits ? i'm not running any custom roms ... just stock.

is this the official push for jelly bean ?

question: i just got a g-nex, unlocked and rooted it without cwm recovery (i used wug's toolkit) .... will i get notification when the ota hits ? i'm not running any custom roms ... just stock.

Yes you will get the OTA notification, but you won't be able to install it. You have to have the stock recovery img to install.

i didnt install cwm recovery, so the update should install ....

would ota rootkeeper work to preserve my su after installing 4.1 ?

i didnt install cwm recovery, so the update should install ....

would ota rootkeeper work to preserve my su after installing 4.1 ?

My mistake. I misread and thought you said you installed WITH clockwork mod recovery. And OTA rootkeeper should work or you can just flash the 4.1 super su zip.

Back