Home++ Just added Screenshot!

Looking at all your great ideas here I had to update mine...and I am sure i will update it AGAIN sometime soon as I see more ideas and learn more about Home++

Looking at all your great ideas here I had to update mine...and I am sure i will update it AGAIN sometime soon as I see more ideas and learn more about Home++
Looks like an angry beaver.

Mikespe, what app is that for your time and weather?

Mikespe, what app is that for your time and weather?

Beautiful Widgets

Correct Beautiful Widgets. I think it is the best app of its kind in the market so far. And the developer is always updating and very responsive to issues and ideas...

I really want to like Home++ but I really love the conversation widget built into GDE and the Application dock built in also. The lack of themes for Home++ is holding me back too. I'd like to be able to turn the icons in the power bar black at the very least.

Also another thing, if possible.. the notification bubble in the power bar... any way to animate it to compensate for a hidden notification bar? Maybe a number (of messages awaiting) would be too much but maybe a star or something show up on it so you know you have a message without unhiding the notification bar.

Anyway, aside from that I love the app.. just a few small things that I'm stuck on before I can make the switch.

Desktop3.jpg
Changed my background again :) and added a widget

Back