How long does it take to get the Incredible?

I read all of this

I'm getting anxious just reading everyones posts.

I ordered mine in store on the 8th, with an original DELIVERY DATE of the 29th

i went in the other day because i wasnt sure if i was already able to see the status of my new phone so i went to get the order number so i could type it on the website, then the women helping me said well your not supposed to get it till July 8th, but this wasnt my original date. im dying here with my terrible current phone, i just want me incredible.
:icon_ banana:

Finally got my incredible. I love it. It was a long wait but it was worth it. One thing to make a note of, don't buy the verizon anti glare screen protectors. They are garbage and they wont refund you even if you don't like it before you walk out of the store. They put it on and I noticed that it made the screen fuzzy and just overall look really just nasty, especially anything that was white on the screen. Aside from looking really nasty, it does have a good feel to it.. so if losing your screen beauty doesnt matter to you then you should get it. Otherwise.. avoid it at all costs.

Yeah I didn't buy anything with mine except a car charger.
Enjoy your Droid!

Finally got my incredible. I love it. It was a long wait but it was worth it. One thing to make a note of, don't buy the verizon anti glare screen protectors. They are garbage and they wont refund you even if you don't like it before you walk out of the store. They put it on and I noticed that it made the screen fuzzy and just overall look really just nasty, especially anything that was white on the screen. Aside from looking really nasty, it does have a good feel to it.. so if losing your screen beauty doesnt matter to you then you should get it. Otherwise.. avoid it at all costs.

It's the "anti-glare" that makes it suck. But yes, I agree.

Im waiting

My husband called verizon today and it is scheduled to ship on the 20 something, he knows the date but im getting excited to get it, thats for sure!!!

So I haven't checked back in awhile because I have been loving the hell out of my Droid and I mainly used this as a place to vent my impatience, for all of you out there waiting just know ITS WORTH IT!!!

PS. thank you all for helping me get through the wait.

we ordered it I believe on the 2nd, it was the day before on the web site they said it would ship out 7/something

So I haven't checked back in awhile because I have been loving the hell out of my Droid and I mainly used this as a place to vent my impatience, for all of you out there waiting just know ITS WORTH IT!!!

PS. thank you all for helping me get through the wait.

I feel the same way, but I keep coming back :)

ordered from verizon store 5/29 and got message it shipped yesterday.

I ordered mine from Wirefly on Sunday over the phone. That was the only place I could find that had them in stock. I was a bit leery and thought, yea right and I was waiting for an email saying it would be delayed but instead on Monday I got an email saying it had been shipped. Fed Ex dropped it to my door on Tuesday morning. I was very excited and love my new phone!

Alright damnit, count me in.

Phone ordered, i asked for an ETA and she said "hold on let me check vzw.com to see what it says .... ok 7/15"

so there it is.

waiting sucks!

i'm still waiting on my incredible first they said i woukld get it on june 28 then july 12,13,15 i'm thinking i'll end up getting it in late july early august but maybe i'm getting my hopes up.:icon_evil:

Back