How long does it take to get the Incredible?

i'm still waiting on my incredible first they said i woukld get it on june 28 then july 12,13,15 i'm thinking i'll end up getting it in late july early august but maybe i'm getting my hopes up.:icon_evil:

Why would the date fluctuate? It seems like everyone is getting a fixed date

They update their web site week by week, so if it said "will be shipped by June 28th" when you ordered then that's when it will ship. No worries, I can tell you it's worth the wait fo' sho'.

Last edited:
They update their web site week by week, so if it said "will be shipped by June 28th" when you ordered then that's when it will ship. No worries, I can tell you it's worth the wait fo' sho'.
ok good i hope it ships soon i really want the phone!

Got shipping confirmation today so tomorrow will be 19days since I ordered which is right around the same as everyone. Can't wait!

I ordered mine June 5th and they said it ship by the 25th and i get it the 26th of June but i leave for NC at 6:20 in the morning on the 26th for a week. I went in today and asked if they had a tracking number yet and they said no :angry: so it hasn't been shipped. I was REALLYYYYYY hoping i get it so i could mess around with it in the airport. My girlfriend and her parents are driving down and picking me up at the airport so i was hoping to have to phone to mess around with during the down time while i waited for them. still hoping i get lucky and get it before i leave! fingers crossed!

I ordered mine June 5th and they said it ship by the 25th and i get it the 26th of June but i leave for NC at 6:20 in the morning on the 26th for a week. I went in today and asked if they had a tracking number yet and they said no :angry: so it hasn't been shipped. I was REALLYYYYYY hoping i get it so i could mess around with it in the airport. My girlfriend and her parents are driving down and picking me up at the airport so i was hoping to have to phone to mess around with during the down time while i waited for them. still hoping i get lucky and get it before i leave! fingers crossed!

yeah the Incredible definitely helps pass the time, even when your not trying.

I ordered my Incredible on May 29th and I will be receiving it today June 18th. It's been extremely tough waiting for this. I can't wait to spend countless hours messing around with the phone.dancedroid

CAN IT BE?????

ordered yesterday, got an email with a tracking number today from vzw saying it shipped????

Or does everyone get that email when they order it?

Says thank you for placing an order we are happy to inform it has shipped. Below is your tracking number

I ordered 2 of them

I ordered two of them yesterday, they said they'll be shipped by the 17th of july........ So the wait begins......

Back