How long does it take to get the Incredible?

FedEx really are life savers.. When i flipped my car in a ditch in the winter the FedEx guy helped me out of the upside down car and called the cops for me. And when i see the FedEx guy again when he drops of my BRAND NEW :motdroidvert: in 3 days they will save my life again on a smaller scale. From boredom and impatience!! :yeahbaby01:

Just checked tracking number, my phone is just 1 town away!

unreal how i ordered it and got it 4 days later. I guess God was watching and new id probably cancel and jump on the X lol

unreal how i ordered it and got it 4 days later. I guess God was watching and new id probably cancel and jump on the X lol

Well that'll be the last time God does you a favor...lol

how do u check ur tracking number?

They send it to you through an email along with a link to the FedEx website to track it, once it's shipped not before.

Its a 4 week wait right now. They are on back order because the screens are made by Samsung and they are not producing them fast enough.

Maybe I'll switch to the X too.

thats my plan too, im getting my until the 26th so ill use it for like 2 weeks then get the X

im still waiting on mine... a friend of mine talked to his companies verizon rep and said that i will have mine by 5/30 so next wednesday i hope! still havent gotten an email from verizon giving the shipping date so for all i know it could be july something

thats my plan too, im getting my until the 26th so ill use it for like 2 weeks then get the X

Hopefully the Droid X will be better stocked than the Incredible.

Any other 6/11 orderers? If so, has anyone gotten any confirmations?

No 5/31 just got their confirmations on Sunday

Anybody that got their Droid already.. How long did shipping take after you got your conformation email??

I'm new to these boards but I have been "creeping" on them for the past few weeks.

I ordered my Incredible on 6/4 and they told me it would ship by the 6/23. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hoping that it gets here soon since my BlackBerry Pearl officially died today- the second one in two years. :(

Back