How long does it take to get the Incredible?

I'm new to these boards but I have been "creeping" on them for the past few weeks.

I ordered my Incredible on 6/4 and they told me it would ship by the 6/23. I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hoping that it gets here soon since my BlackBerry Pearl officially died today- the second one in two years. :(

Doesnt everyone get this email?
Thank you for placing your order with Verizon Wireless. We wanted you to know that your Verizon Wireless order was shipped.

Order Information
Sales Order - xxxxxxx
Sales Location - xxxxxxx
Mobile Phone Number - xxx-xxx-xxxx

Shipment Address
xxxxxxxx

Tracking Your Order
If you'd like to track the progress of your shipment via FedEx, you'll find its current status at FedEx Tracking - FedEx Shipping - FedEx Web Site. Your tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately.

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. We never stop working for you(sm).
Then if you go to that link it says exactly where it currently is. So i know mine is 1 town over, and will be here tomorrow.

I thought that was standard email?

Got my in just over 24 hours after ordering

Anybody that got their Droid already.. How long did shipping take after you got your conformation email??

I ordered mine on Wirefly, Monday (06/21) at about 10:30AM or so and got it next-day for free, had it by 3:00PM (PST) and up and running shortly after. Only cost $149.99 too ($50 less than Verizon).

I was looking for it everywhere and all said about month out to ship. I checked Wirefly expecting something about being a month out. I saw nothing as I was going through the online order process and decided to double-check by calling in. After a wait the guy said it was in stock. I ordered and I have the Incredible with me right now. Awesome phone.

Anybody that got their Droid already.. How long did shipping take after you got your conformation email??

I ordered mine on Wirefly, Monday (06/21) at about 10:30AM or so and got it next-day for free, had it by 3:00PM (PST) and up and running shortly after. Only cost $149.99 too ($50 less than Verizon).

I was looking for it everywhere and all said about month out to ship. I checked Wirefly expecting something about being a month out. I saw nothing as I was going through the online order process and decided to double-check by calling in. After a wait the guy said it was in stock. I ordered and I have the Incredible with me right now. Awesome phone.
awesome for you sucks for me! I ordered mine June 5th and they said it should ship by June 26th (when i leave for vacation for a week) ahhh. called today cuz they said it should ship early and i was hoping i get it before i leave but noooo. still nothing.

Order Online: June 7th
Order Processed: June 7th
Shipped By Date: June 28th

Hopefully it will be here early next week.

[/QUOTE]awesome for you sucks for me! I ordered mine June 5th and they said it should ship by June 26th (when i leave for vacation for a week) ahhh. called today cuz they said it should ship early and i was hoping i get it before i leave but noooo. still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Why not cancel your order and just go to Wirefly like I did then? Then you can get it maybe by Friday with the free overnight shipping. They set me quick and shipped it out within about 30 minutes of my order. Just a thought.

awesome for you sucks for me! I ordered mine June 5th and they said it should ship by June 26th (when i leave for vacation for a week) ahhh. called today cuz they said it should ship early and i was hoping i get it before i leave but noooo. still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Why not cancel your order and just go to Wirefly like I did then? Then you can get it maybe by Friday with the free overnight shipping. They set me quick and shipped it out within about 30 minutes of my order. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
i actually went to wirefly after i saw your post and i was thinking about it but i was like whatever i already ordered it ill just wait it out. im going on vacation so if the worst thing that happens is i dont have my new phone then my vacation will be a success haha. plus it will give me something to look forward to for when i get home.

I ordered mine online around the middle of May and it took 2 weeks to get here. I'd had it for 2 weeks and DROPPED it and broke the screen!!! :icon_evil:
Well, I'm thankful I got the insurance.....received another phone in 2 days!! :)

I am a VZW SM. If you order today your will get in on/around July 24th.

I am a VZW SM. If you order today your will get in on/around July 24th.

What is i ordered it on the 20th. I think they had told me it would take up to 2 weeks but im not sure. BTW how to i check the status of my phone and where it is at right now?

Shipping confirmation

Jun 24, 2010 9:36 AM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN​

Estimated delivery June 28th, thats this coming monday (Ohio)

Did anyone get theirs earlier? I thought Id get mine Friday but it is estimated for Monday :(

Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN​

Did anyone get theirs earlier? I thought Id get mine Friday but it is estimated for Monday :(
When did you order yours? i ordered mine June 5th I think im supposed to get mine sat but i leave at 3AM saturday morning to go to NC. looks like im going on vacation without my Incredible :(

Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN​

When did you order yours? i ordered mine June 5th I think im supposed to get mine sat but i leave at 3AM saturday morning to go to NC. looks like im going on vacation without my Incredible :(

I ordered mine on the 2nd!!! Dont feel bad, heck its only like 7 hours from my house, wonder why monday

I think Verizon made the move to release the Droid X ealier then they even expected to relieve the backorder of the Incredible. Impatient people and new customers will be more attracted to the X which is priced with the same tag. Hopefully, the dates suddenly go down in length and decrease the amount of traffic for people waiting for the DInc. Cuz I ordered mine this Tuesday lol.

Back