How long does it take to get the Incredible?

delivery

Do they deliver on Saturday, this was suppose to be two day shipping????Today is the second day ...

Check their site for hours.

Well then you should get it today. Mine took 3 days but that's only because it flooded here in OK so it took an extra day.

I ordered mine on June 1st and still have not received it or any notification it was shipping. I even tried to switch to the D-X, but the vz rep said there was no X...

ORDERED INCREDIBLE jUNE 3

Finally received an email with my tracking number. Woo Hoo:icon_ banana:
Picked up

Shipment Dates

Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Jun 25, 2010

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Jun 28, 2010 by 3:00 PM

Destination

NEW YORK, NY

Shipment Facts
Help

Service type
Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required
helpIcon.gif

Weight
1.0 lbs/.5 kg

Last edited:
I ordered mine on June 1st and still have not received it or any notification it was shipping. I even tried to switch to the D-X, but the vz rep said there was no X...

Why would there be an X? Are they pre-ordering them now?

Why would there be an X? Are they pre-ordering them now?
I was willing to take one for the team :palm: - give up my place in the Incredible backlog line for a place in the Droid X line when it is released mid-July. I've waited several weeks so far, another 3 weeks for the Droid X - this will be my first smartphone - don't include the blackberry since it is work issued...

Im getting my phone

Well Im getting my phone Monday for sure, about darn time, I am excited !!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Well Im getting my phone Monday for sure, about darn time, I am excited !!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

How do you know Monday FOR SURE? Did you get the email? Did they tell you it'd ship by the 28th or earlier?

They sent me an email then a confirmation that it will arrive on the 28th, its in my town now and they said it would ship on the 23 but it was actually the 24th

damnnn, they told me they'd ship by the 28th, which now leads me to believe (based off of your experience) that I'm probably not going to have mine shipped until after that date, HMM.

However, some people have been getting them a few days after purchase it seems (lame). I got mine on the 8th of June, so I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes up that i'll get it anytime before next week =/

well at least you know you will be getting it soon though, i ordered mine on the second

*sigh*

So I ordered my droid incredible on june 6Th, supposedly it would ship by the 28th. it is now the 27th and have recieved no kind of Email sayin it has been shipped. I have recieved nothing in return but a a bank account with 300 dollaars missing from it. If I dont get my incredible or any kind of notification I will cancel my phone and wait till the BlackBerry slide releases and switch to ATT all together. I really don't want to but i am running out of patience...Day 21 and still no droid....:angry:

i just canceled my inc which was due on the 8th of july.. i figure ill wait another week and get the X.. atleast ill have a top notch phone for a month or so until the 2ghz droids come out

i just canceled my inc which was due on the 8th of july.. i figure ill wait another week and get the X.. atleast ill have a top notch phone for a month or so until the 2ghz droids come out
You are smart, lol, the X is more feature packed than the Inc for sure, no argument there......

Back