[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

Updated to test 7 with the update_deprimed script a bit ago (witch is awesome btw) and I must say.... This is, by far, the THE **** of all kernels! Wifi working prefect, not one issue with 3g (for me anyway) and not a trace of lag. Well done prime.

Thanks for reporting back. Which ROM are you on?

version 6 i had wifi using project elite. 3g was never an issue on CM7 tho.

Updated to test 7 with the update_deprimed script a bit ago (witch is awesome btw) and I must say.... This is, by far, the THE **** of all kernels! Wifi working prefect, not one issue with 3g (for me anyway) and not a trace of lag. Well done prime.

Thanks for reporting back. Which ROM are you on?

cm 7 build 8

governor: interactive
min: 250
max: 900
compcache: 10%

Running Cm7 winner #12 and installed test 8. No lag. Wifi working fine. Turned off wifi and 3g started right up. I made a phone call and 3g turned off (icon gone from status bar) and after hanging up, it took about 45 seconds for 3g to start back up. I tried it again and the same thing happened but 3g started up after a few seconds.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

CM7 #12 Latest Kernel. No Lag, 3G and WiFi working fine.

Still cannot mount ext3 partition for Link2SD to work. "Partition not found"

CM7 #12 Latest Kernel. No Lag, 3G and WiFi working fine.

Still cannot mount ext3 partition for Link2SD to work. "Partition not found"

This is not by fault of the kernel I assure you, ext2/3 is built in and functional. I haven't tested the ext4 module.

i can confirm apps2sd working with link2sd with latest build of both the deprimed kernel and project elite with a class 4 sdcard

Edit-------------
as a matter of fact i do not believe any other kernel has ran as seamlessly as yours prime. kudos to you, and thanks for building thins for us.

Last edited:
I created the partition using Ubuntu. I can mount it in CW Recovery. Do I need the script we were trying yesterday?

Should I recreate the ext2? If so, how?

can you post how you are setup? what apps to make link2sd work.

i can confirm apps2sd working with link2sd with latest build of both the deprimed kernel and project elite with a class 4 sdcard

I created the partition using Ubuntu. I can mount it in CW Recovery. Do I need the script we were trying yesterday?

Should I recreate the ext2? If so, how?

I would simply format the partition in Ubuntu again as ext3 , make certain it's partition 2 and make certain it's primary .

can you post how you are setup? what apps to make link2sd work.

well all i ready did was make a partition using rom manager(512mb) i installed project elite as stock. the sdext wasnt showing up in tibu. then i updated to the latest pe(5.0.2). i installed the link2sd from the market. i did not restore any apps with tibu if that matters. then i installed primes kernel. then right away link2sd recognized the sdext i chose sdext 3 since i knew thats the type rom manager makes. it told me to reboot to link the second partition. after that everything went pretty smooth

Back