[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

so the new build is 125-900ulv without changing anything?

i can confirm apps2sd working with link2sd with latest build of both the deprimed kernel and project elite with a class 4 sdcard

Edit-------------
as a matter of fact i do not believe any other kernel has ran as seamlessly as yours prime. kudos to you, and thanks for building thins for us.

you got a step by step on what you did to make that work? i cannot get 3g on this kernel to work on PE 5.0.2.. deprimed v 8... and did you do anything special to get link2sd working on PE?

i should mention that when i install PE 3g works, then after installing deprimed it doesnt work and trying to flash just the stock PE kernel. 3g doesnt work... so flashing deprimed does something... i dont know what tho.
all i do is i install pe then without rebooting or leaving the recovery i install deprimed.

I'm having a bootloop issue with build 8 on sapphire 2.0.2. The phone won't boot past the Motorola M with that kernel installed.

I'm having a bootloop issue with build 8 on sapphire 2.0.2. The phone won't boot past the Motorola M with that kernel installed.

Yeah I'm not digging the LV base, I'm going to bump it back up to SV on #9.

Deprimed test #9 (Kernel reports #4) - same URL

Switched kernel back to SV (Standard Voltage as some could not boot kernel) - Use modified deprimed Milestone Overclock application and the deprimed kernel command (overclock) to go LV (Low Voltage).

I'm likely going to begin work on the rest of the kernel scripts and such now, I believe the kernel is quite stable and feature rich as it stands.

A release kernel will come in a week or so time/issues permitting.

Last edited:
Kernel 9 causes a motorola boot loop (just reboots after M logo) on my CM 7 - test 12. I can reboot into recovery and install kernel test 6 and it works fine. Not sure what the difference is, but no kernel after 6 has been able to boot for me. They all give me the same boot loop.

so i dl the kernel, boot it up, and then use terminal to type "overclock" to get the ulv and then "primed" to make it persistant after reboot? no other scripts?

so i dl the kernel, boot it up, and then use terminal to type "overclock" to get the ulv and then "primed" to make it persistant after reboot? no other scripts?

Assuming deprimed MSOC is installed, yes.

Kernel 9 causes a motorola boot loop (just reboots after M logo) on my CM 7 - test 12. I can reboot into recovery and install kernel test 6 and it works fine. Not sure what the difference is, but no kernel after 6 has been able to boot for me. They all give me the same boot loop.

Nandroid restore /boot and then flash kernel.

6 and 9 are the same voltage, your certain your flashing 9?

Assuming deprimed MSOC is installed, yes.

oh... i never used that app to overclock. your slots have been right in tune with my droid... the ulv 200-900. Im currently using reprimed which was just boot and go.

so i installed the oc app, and am booting the kernel now. once thats done, just the scripts and im good to go? i dont need to play around with the actual app itself right?

Back