[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

I really can't right now, I mistakenly ran unsafe (not well tested) filesystem conversion software on my linux / partition and lost everything on my hard drive.

I'm recovering now and it will be a day or so before I can even compile my kernel again.

ahhh...

Say you already have dpmsoc (deprimed milestone overclock) installed and have ran the application and loaded the module, then pressed unload module....here is where we start.

Code:
su
primed

Done, and done...your kernel is now primed for ULV upon every boot and is also running ULV NOW.

Last edited:
armin, maybe you can help... once the kernel is loaded...booted up, what the hell do I do now? i screwed it up last time. i have the milestone oc app and i would like the ulv values and for them to be persistent after a reboot. if you cant, thanks for lookin!

open MSOC and select load module. Then select your speed. I keep mine at 250&800.

armin, maybe you can help... once the kernel is loaded...booted up, what the hell do I do now? i screwed it up last time. i have the milestone oc app and i would like the ulv values and for them to be persistent after a reboot. if you cant, thanks for lookin!

open MSOC and select load module. Then select your speed. I keep mine at 250&800.

That is only for the top slot. The overclock script changes the voltages/speeds of all 7 slots.

I will include the overclock module in the modules directory with the next release...no MSOC necessary.

That is only for the top slot. The overclock script changes the voltages/speeds of all 7 slots.

Just learned something new :) thanks. By the way, do you think its a problem using Raidzero's recovery?

I really can't right now, I mistakenly ran unsafe (not well tested) filesystem conversion software on my linux / partition and lost everything on my hard drive.

I'm recovering now and it will be a day or so before I can even compile my kernel again.

ahhh...

Say you already have dpmsoc (deprimed milestone overclock) installed and have ran the application and loaded the module, then pressed unload module....here is where we start.

Code:
su
primed

Done, and done...your kernel is now primed for ULV upon every boot and is also running ULV NOW.

and its 125-900?

or did i need to load the mod in msoc unload the mod in msoc the su overclock primed

it looks like to check you can go back into msoc and it shows the max frequency and voltage.

Well, I can't get the #9 to install at all. It just bootloops on the motorola M. I have tried it with the Raidzero recovery and clockwork recovery. I tried it with sapphire 2.0.2 and CM 6.1.2 with no success. These are fresh installs of both ROMs. I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm wondering if it has something to do with Froyo...

Kinda wannna try this kernel. Can anyone say that it is better than clyhe stock cm kernel? Also, is it hard to install, because I got lost reading the thread, nd I'm not sure I need this milestone overclock app or not

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Well, I can't get the #9 to install at all. It just bootloops on the motorola M. I have tried it with the Raidzero recovery and clockwork recovery. I tried it with sapphire 2.0.2 and CM 6.1.2 with no success. These are fresh installs of both ROMs. I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm wondering if it has something to do with Froyo...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

That's because its made for cm7. You know... gingerbread.

Deprimed test #10 (Kernel reports #5) - same URL

Enabled somewhat hidden kernel feature that should allow device to enter deeper sleep, scripts notify you of what there doing, removed debugging from more places, included overclock module, changed overclock script to use /system/lib/modules overclock module...remember if your a CWR user you can update using the 'update_deprimed' script in a su terminal.

You do not need the modified deprimed MSOC with this build to use overclock.

Back