LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

wow this is quick... any of you NOT overclocked still experiencing great speed/snappiness with this?

I'm stock and have 10 widgets running on 5 screens and can say without a doubt that it's the fastest home replacement I've used. Screen transitions are snappy when swiping or using the quick switch.

I have been running for a few days now and I love it!!! thnks

wow this is quick... any of you NOT overclocked still experiencing great speed/snappiness with this?

I'm stock and have 10 widgets running on 5 screens and can say without a doubt that it's the fastest home replacement I've used. Screen transitions are snappy when swiping or using the quick switch.

cool - yeah i just nandroided back to being rooted fresh (no oc) and it's just as fast and snappy

Downloading now, I hope its better than Helix.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! This makes EVERYTHING FAST!

Its true... it makes everything seem smoother. I was hoping it wasnt just my mind haha.

that's funny, i was just sitting here thinking "it sure seems like the speed of the launcher has an effect on the speed of everything... i'm sure it's perception, that can't be right"

Well, after playing with my Icons abit now, setting everything back up, I did notice that I can no longer "drag" an icon from the edge of the screen into another screen.

This is by no means a major problem, as I rarely needed to do that before...just something I noticed.

Well, after playing with my Icons abit now, setting everything back up, I did notice that I can no longer "drag" an icon from the edge of the screen into another screen.

This is by no means a major problem, as I rarely needed to do that before...just something I noticed.

I don't have this issue....I can drag between screens just fine.

I dont have this problem, I cant drag icons from screen to screen.

The screen-to-screen drag is not very reliable. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it to work. But it works for me.

that's funny, i was just sitting here thinking "it sure seems like the speed of the launcher has an effect on the speed of everything... i'm sure it's perception, that can't be right"

Ha, me too. I'm sure it's just perception.

I love this app. I was using Home++ and it was getting really annoying with the crazy lags, so I posted on another forum and someone mentioned Launcher Pro... Perfect as far as I'm concerned. Allows for customized number of home screens and works damn fast. I also like the cool "fade in" effect for the app drawer, and the screen-chooser, as all as the smoothness of scrolling between screens.

Considering the horrible lags and delays I had using Home++ and the constant FC's on others I've tried, I'd say this one is damn near perfect. I'm running it on stock and haven't had a lag yet.

I don't have this issue....I can drag between screens just fine.

Thanks all for the reality check...looks like it's ok. Tried it with (larger) Widgest and drag is OK. Small buttons just didn't seem to move as easily. :)

I've always liked Matth3w's custom iBox icons, so I redid the .apk (thx 928) to show those... pressed=raised slightly and blurred. I'm no graphical artist by any means, but I like it better than the default gray buttons anyway.

Has anyone played with the new HelixLauncher 1.4b? It's pretty DAMN smooth itself...

is there a way to swap between the default and launcherpro without uninstalling it?

Back