LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

What did todays update do? I could not get onto the website to see the change log.

Edit:nevermind. i saw above post after I sent mine.

Last edited:
Launcherpro just added a new update. It fixed the auto rotate problem and also added the home button feature option for hitting home and getting you back to your default page. Instead of bringing up your pages. nice option and the features keep getting better. Love it.
I installed LauncherPro on Tuesday morning. I'm coming from Helix1 and there were 3 things that bothered me about this. Two of them have been fixed. The last one may or may not happen, and that is to add our own shortcuts. But actually 2 of the current ones are shortcuts I'd have used anyway.

3 things I NEED for a launcher, Ability to hide notification bar w/ ease of pulling it down, customizable short cuts, and work space looping. Until another launcher has looping im stuck with this buggy Home++... Do they own the looping deal or what?

getting ready to install this. quick question do i need to remove everything on my screens prior to install (like all icons and widgets) to avoid issues?? i remember reading something about that with helix in the past

getting ready to install this. quick question do i need to remove everything on my screens prior to install (like all icons and widgets) to avoid issues?? i remember reading something about that with helix in the past

If you have a lot of widgets you might want to get rid of some. Icons are fine.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3 things I NEED for a launcher, Ability to hide notification bar w/ ease of pulling it down, customizable short cuts, and work space looping. Until another launcher has looping im stuck with this buggy Home++... Do they own the looping deal or what?

the newest donate version of helix allows you to loop and it works real well. like nearly everyone else, i've switched to launcherpro due to speed (and ditto on wishing we could choose which programs are launched from the dock), but definitely check out helix, faruq does some awesome stuff

Having Problems W/Screen Scrolling :eek:(

The 1st 2 screens (left) scroll with no problem however, the other 5 barely move when I scroll, like 1/4".
I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still having the same problem. This is all so new to me...Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks a bunch! :biggrin:
Tammy*
Moto Droid

getting ready to install this. quick question do i need to remove everything on my screens prior to install (like all icons and widgets) to avoid issu

If you have a lot of widgets you might want to get rid of some. Icons are fine.

So I just made the launcher my default.. how to I now get back to default home to remove widgets or am I unistalling to do that?

Clear the default setting. Go to manage applications in settings, find launcher pro.

When they make the bottom dock customized it will be the best launcher... hands down!

Clear the default setting. Go to manage applications in settings, find launcher pro.

Oh duh used to know that... anyone have any tests on this things battery usage? Really like this launcher.

They have already updated it. You now have the return to desktop home symbol when you go to your apps. I am sure they are going to make the desktop apps customizable.

Back