LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

Works flawless for me. Running DE, CM5.0.6.2. OC'd p3Droids #30LV 1000. Nice and smooth. Contacts is the only thing I dont use. I set Dolphin as my default browser so when I push the browser button, on the home screen, it goes where its supposed to. I also edited the .png's then resigned the .apk, so its kind of a pain when he updates, have to do it all again, but well worth it. Nice work, keep it up.

Installed, laggy as hell, un installed.
laggy as hell? Compared to what? Just curious... because I've tried a few different launchers and this one is the quickest for me. Need details, like how many screens, how many widgets, and what did you revert to?

Installed, laggy as hell, un installed.
laggy as hell? Compared to what? Just curious... because I've tried a few different launchers and this one is the quickest for me. Need details, like how many screens, how many widgets, and what did you revert to?

x2? That is the first response I have heard about lag. When I switched from Helix 2 it was night and day. After 2 days as my default I am tempted to toss on Helix 1 and 2 again just to compare.

weird I'm getting the "it was fast before but got laggy" deal. And I just went to wake my phone and it froze, went black, and soft rebooted o.o;;

You know, it seemed to get a bit laggy after installing Home Switcher, and switching back and forth a few times, Since then I've rebooted the phone and stopped switching and it seems to be ok. I just stopped messing with it, and it seems to be good. I dunno what any underlying issue might be, could be an incompatible app or widget, but I'm having a pretty good experience with it.

They have already updated it. You now have the return to desktop home symbol when you go to your apps. I am sure they are going to make the desktop apps customizable.

It's on the dev's list for next week..

3 Screens, weatther widget and news widget. I am using the original launcher that came with bb. nothing comes close. all the others lag with the same exact setup, not worth my time

The dev has solved one of my 2 complaints with the home button and now its just the customized dock icons (why have phone AND contacts, it makes no sense) and this will be the perfect launcher IMO

I didn't see this asked yet but I know with helix and all the other launchers when you put widgets on any screen other than the "middle" 3 screens you get alot more force closes. Is this true on this launcher pro as well?

seems like helix, maybe a bit faster, only time will tell for me. like the theme i have for GDE and since i paid for GDE i want to use that. ill test this out for now though and see. dont like that when i tried to drag the app drawer open like in most home screen apps it didnt work, i had to click it. animation for app drawer is cool, but not something i need. ill give it a few days, would love to customize toolbar apps, want market over contacts.

The dev has solved one of my 2 complaints with the home button and now its just the customized dock icons (why have phone AND contacts, it makes no sense) and this will be the perfect launcher IMO
i think of phone as the phone only even though they are the same app they are separate parts. i have always treated them as such

Still loving this launcher. So far no force closes or slow downs. It's a keeper!

What does this launcher have over helix 1? With helix you can choose your static shortcuts and have a true 3d app drawer. Guess I don't see the wow factor compared to what's out there

What does this launcher have over helix 1? With helix you can choose your static shortcuts and have a true 3d app drawer. Guess I don't see the wow factor compared to what's out there
Apparently it's suppose to be faster than the other ones, but honestly I can't really tell the difference lol. I'm back to adw launcher I miss the app dock too much lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back