New ICS leak 6.7.235

It could just be a sign that 235 isn't ready. I suspect we'll see another build before OTA.

All this is just making it harder to resist moving to 235.... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Shouldn't the fact that there's the possibility of another build make it EASIER to resist 235 since it's somewhat of a pain to install a new build over 235? :)

+1

Staying on 232 easily able to jump any direction

Best of all worlds. I jumped to 235 but I'm prepared for the work involved to move higher. It won't be all fun and games. But at least we have a method to do so. You have the ability to fully fxz back to 905 and take the update normally. Smart. :)

Shoot I did not mean to hit the quote button, and I was more referring to the "RUMORS" of no ICS update.. If true I would upgrade to 235 and so on.

And right if there is another leak then you are correct. 232 does leave me with more options, but it always will, so why ever upgrade... UGH.. see it never ends. :p:p

Works better. Hdmi cord will allow everything to be displayed. Only gripe is that sometimes it doesn't fill the screen properly

Thanks for the information, Its not that big a deal for me I do not travel as much as I used to, but the X2 sucked in that department. Occassionally it might have had a Full Screen resolution but most of the time it sucked and looked grainy. The Bionic I had not tried out as of yet with just the cable, due to the fact I now have a laptop I do not mind traveling with, (bought a new one, the old one learned to travel well). But carrying a phone and a cable will be even more convienent.

What I've heard is that it's delayed because it doesn't install properly on some phones. The RAZR had similar issues and it caused a lot of problems. Take this as rumor cause I have no idea if it's true or not. Apparently they're trying to find and solve the issue before rolling it out.

Knowing Verizon and Moto, "doesn't install properly on some phones" means some Bionics get Upgraded to 1.2Ghz..... :(

Knowing Verizon and Moto, "doesn't install properly on some phones" means some Bionics get Upgraded to 1.2Ghz..... :(

That's an interesting possibility but from what I read the RAZR had the same kind of problem and it caused them a support nightmare when ICS rolled out. So they're trying to avoid that scenario with the Bionic.

Well, 232 is working fine for me so that's where I'll stay as long as need be. :)

Last edited:
Back