New ICS leak 6.7.235

Ah sweet, SamuriHL, thanks a TON! That will really save me some time! Is there any up to date info as of today for OTA by chance?

Not that I've seen, no. 235 is still the latest leak and we're still waiting for either a new build or a soak test.

just finished installing .235 on virgin bionic (non rooted) and the initial setup process is different. totally different when prompted to sign up/in to pop3 email and gmail. scrolling through the homescreens and in the app drawer are a Lot smother than .232 will upload photo/screenshot.View attachment 53350

mmw68666 said:
How do I flash thus update please help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I would strongly encourage you to read the ENTIRE thread...and then read EVERY ENTIRE other thread about the ics leaks, you're bound to come across all the info you should ever need for it.

Last edited:
Posts like this drive me nuts. How is anyone supposed to help you when all you give for information is "install failed". No error messages. No details of what you're attempting to install. No details of what steps you've taken. Etc, etc. If you want help, and plenty of people are willing to help, you MUST provide useful details. We aren't mind readers. :(

It does sorta sound like going to a mechanic and saying "My car is making a noise," without saying what it sounds like or when it makes the sound. My wife works at a vet clinic and there are several simple "knock off" questions when someone brings in a sick pet. I've tried on other threads to ask general questions like "Are you rooted" "Are you on .905 or one of the ICS leaks?" "Did you just install/update an app?" and the like, depending on the problem. While I might not be able to help, I know that others will need that information for a diagnosis.

Last edited:
aaf709 said:
It does sorta sound like going to a mechanic and saying "My car is making a noise," without saying what it sounds like or when it makes the sound. My wife works at a vet clinic and there are several simple "knock off" questions when someone brings in a sick pet. I've tried on other threads to ask general questions like "Are you rooted" "Did you just install/update an app?" and the like, depending on the problem. While I might not be able to help, I know that others will need that information for a diagnosis.

Hahaha! You got that right, we get that all the time at the shop I work at. If people can't accurately describe what its doing wrong, and what, if any things they have done to try to resolve the problem themselves...its a little difficult to do any kind of diagnosis. And that applies to almost anything in the world.

It does sorta sound like going to a mechanic and saying "My car is making a noise," without saying what it sounds like or when it makes the sound. My wife works at a vet clinic and there are several simple "knock off" questions when someone brings in a sick pet. I've tried on other threads to ask general questions like "Are you rooted" "Are you on .905 or one of the ICS leaks?" "Did you just install/update an app?" and the like, depending on the problem. While I might not be able to help, I know that others will need that information for a diagnosis.

I don't mind helping people but if I have to pull information out of them to get to the root of the problem it wastes time that I don't have. I'm highly involved in the HTPC world, as well, so, I split my time answering questions between both worlds while trying to keep the House of Bionic script updated. I also have a job and a life outside of all this. So it makes it frustrating when someone posts so little information and asks for help.

SamuriHL said:
I don't mind helping people but if I have to pull information out of them to get to the root of the problem it wastes time that I don't have. I'm highly involved in the HTPC world, as well, so, I split my time answering questions between both worlds while trying to keep the House of Bionic script updated. I also have a job and a life outside of all this. So it makes it frustrating when someone posts so little information and asks for help.

And for that I thank you for taking the time to do this.

6.7.235 lapdock

Does anyone currently running 6.7.235 have the Bionic Lapdock? (Not Lapdock 500) and can confirm if the volume actually works as expected? This issue is enough to make me jump from .230

The lapdock is great, especially with the VLC Beta or netflix. Except under ICS the volume is locked at 100% or 0%.

From what I gather the lapdock 500 volume buttons control the volume of the amplifier in the lapdock, but the bionic lapdock buttons control the phone volume rocker while leaving the amplifier at 100% all the time. GB would alter the volume on the hdmi link so this wasnt an issue.

It can be gotten around by switching the output in settings to 'phone speaker' instead of hdmi passthrough, but the speakers of the lapdock seem nicer.

Bionic Lapdock Audio 6.7.235

Does anyone currently running 6.7.235 have the Bionic Lapdock? (Not Lapdock 500) and can confirm if the volume actually works as expected? This issue is enough to make me jump from .230

Hey there!

I have the Bionic Lapdock, and am using it with 6.7.235 If using the HDMI audio, the volume does not change, except when turned all the way down-then it's muted. If routed to the phone speaker it works as expected.

Hope that helps anyone who was curious.

-Cheers!

Back