New ICS leak 6.7.235

You won't like it but I've heard September for OTA.

You won't like it but I've heard September for OTA.

Killing me Smalls, you're killing me. :icon_eek::icon_eek: Now in your opinion do I go ahead an move to 235?

My main complaint about 232 is volume issues, and Battery life. Honest opinion please.

Moto's own ICS upgrade timeline page was just updated on 7/24 and the Bionic is still listed as "early q3 2012".

Volume issues won't be fixed in 235. Battery life is improved for some, worse for others. Given the lack of ability to move off of 235 currently, I recommend most people wait. Besides, my information could simply be wrong. It's not like I have an inside track. :)

Ouch! Do we know what the issue is with problem installs on some phones?

The RAZR had problems with some phones not taking the update and causing a support headache. Apparently the same issue has been found on the bionic and they're working to identify and fix it before rolling it out. That's all rumor as I have no fact to back that up other than I heard it from a guy who heard it from a VZW tech. Take that with the pound of salt it should be taken with. :)

Volume issues won't be fixed in 235. Battery life is improved for some, worse for others. Given the lack of ability to move off of 235 currently, I recommend most people wait. Besides, my information could simply be wrong. It's not like I have an inside track. :)

Biting my nails... But ok. A definite maybe that I will possibly not upgrade, I think.

The RAZR had problems with some phones not taking the update and causing a support headache. Apparently the same issue has been found on the bionic and they're working to identify and fix it before rolling it out. That's all rumor as I have no fact to back that up other than I heard it from a guy who heard it from a VZW tech. Take that with the pound of salt it should be taken with. :)

Ok, a pound it is and yes early is running out. Did anyone ever solve the Razr install problem?

Isn't "early q3" kinda running out at this point?

Well as long as I am still part of the soak list. The SOAK test emails have come out on Friday the past two. (902 and 905)... So maybe we can Cross our fingers for tomorrow.

The code phrase from me when/if I get the SOAK email will be "I have the Droid I am looking for."

well as long as i am still part of the soak list. The soak test emails have come out on friday the past two. (902 and 905)... So maybe we can cross our fingers for tomorrow.

The code phrase from me when/if i get the soak email will be "i have the droid i am looking for."

lol!!

SamuriHL said:
Isn't "early q3" kinda running out at this point?

Yup. Just sayin that they didn't feel the need to update the bionic schedule when they changed something else on the timeline. Plus, technically "early" q3 could be any day before the mid point of the quarter which is Aug. 15. But who knows.

Back