New ICS leak 6.7.235

When you wrote, "at this point they've accepted the release for OTA" I misinterpreted that the first time I read it. I guess I'm overanxious to get this issue settled. Chalk that one up to my Blonde moment for today.... :redface:

ROFLMAO! I hear ya. It's definitely going to be a while. It's been over a week now for 235. That's some kind of record for these ICS builds. LOL! My prediction....either we'll see if when I first predicted...the week of august 7...or we'll see it in September. I'm leaning towards the latter but I don't really know.

Well, I hope it is the earlier of the two. I need to get my wishful thinking under control so I don't misread anything else... :biggrin:

I'm with you. I really hope it's OTA soon, too. We need an ICS FXZ for bionic. *NEED*. And that won't happen for up to 6 weeks after the OTA is pushed out.

Has anyone been on droidhive lately it is redirecting to DNS registry site.

droidhive.us.to It got hacked very badly last night and he moved it.

It's worse than you know. Feel REALLY bad for DT. idiots indeed.

DT's bank account was. :( And his google account. I don't know if the site security was compromised but the jerks deleted the forum. Anyway, off topic for here. We can discuss it on DH.

SamuriHL said:
The RAZR had problems with some phones not taking the update and causing a support headache. Apparently the same issue has been found on the bionic and they're working to identify and fix it before rolling it out. That's all rumor as I have no fact to back that up other than I heard it from a guy who heard it from a VZW tech. Take that with the pound of salt it should be taken with. :)

I can confirm the issue with the razr. It seems at random but i have about 3 customers with issues about upgrading to ics. Every time they pick up and download the update it fails to install.

I can confirm the issue with the razr. It seems at random but i have about 3 customers with issues about upgrading to ics. Every time they pick up and download the update it fails to install.

Thanks for that. I'm told Moto/VZW is trying to head off the same kinds of problems with the Bionic before releasing it. If I had to guess, I'd say that means 235 is NOT going to be a final build.

I figure ics will fall on bionic's 1st birthday. Then that will be its last major change. As much as i would love jb on this i dont think moto will support it beyond a yr

That's possible. We shall see. Someone else was told it'll drop mid to late august. This should be fun.

So no jelly bean leaks for us? That just sucks, although i am pretty content with ics.

Speculation only. We have no idea. However, I would point out that Moto wouldn't have gone through the trouble of unifying all the ICS builds if they didn't plan on keeping the phones updated. They claim 18 months. So we'll see.

Back