New ICS leak 6.7.235

Wow you are in the 0.001% droid bionic user that state that 230>232 ICS leak Suck, without offense most of the bionic user that complaint about it are clueless and incapable tech to resolve by his own some issues that may be arise. :angry:

WOW! Your first post is not only incredibly rude, but grammatically unintelligible!

Hey guys cool off before the mods have to intervene an that could get ugly

Ignore that. They're incorrect. Can NEVER FXZ back to GB from 235. There's a script that will allow you to move forward but that's all you can do from 235.

Hope that means it's safe now... But waiting to know for sure

Safe is a relative term when dealing with a locked bootloader, no FXZ back, and leaked updates. :) It's as safe as it's going to get.

FML just installed .230 earlier today and spent about 3hours setting my stuff up im just going to wait for OTA from here unless there is a mjaor breakthru in the leaks.

is late Q3 still the date moto has given us? wondering if they got a specific date for OTA. seems like july is almost over and the leaks have started to slow down so hopefully .235 is the OTA and some awesome dev finds a way to FXZ back to .905 so we can have a safety net just incase its not what we expected.

WOW! Your first post is not only incredibly rude, but grammatically unintelligible!

yeah my gramma may be is not as great as your, but for sure the post was understandable for human-droides and incredible rude! was not my intention.

player52 said:
FML just installed .230 earlier today and spent about 3hours setting my stuff up im just going to wait for OTA from here unless there is a mjaor breakthru in the leaks.

is late Q3 still the date moto has given us? wondering if they got a specific date for OTA. seems like july is almost over and the leaks have started to slow down so hopefully .235 is the OTA and some awesome dev finds a way to FXZ back to .905 so we can have a safety net just incase its not what we expected.

Not possible with the new security u have to use matellgrofs script to move forward I'll be able to create a ICS to GB FXZ once the ICS FXZ is released but until then that's about it

According to https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c it's "Early Q3" meaning July, but it could be August as that page was updated July 2nd and ICS for the Bionic was in Development, not in Testing.

The rumor is that 235 will end up being a soak test. But it's only a rumor. I'm actually flashing it now.

SamuriHL said:
The rumor is that 235 will end up being a soak test. But it's only a rumor. I'm actually flashing it now.

Whoa....let us know what you think of it bro. And may the force be with you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I'm happy with ICS. Always had problems with GB. Soo I guess the question from me would be, now that people are flashing it, is the building stable? If so and we can move forward from it then I might jump.

Not possible with the new security u have to use matellgrofs script to move forward I'll be able to create a ICS to GB FXZ once the ICS FXZ is released but until then that's about it

Not impossible but unlikely. None of this impossible. We just can't do it with the knowledge or resources that are available. In fact I'm sure someone at Motorola has the ability to do it. The word impossible gets thrown around way too much just like the phrase I Love You.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back