New ICS leak 6.7.235

Yes it is true the reason why there is no going back now is cuz there is no ICS fxz once there is I can convert the 905s v3 security into v4 making a ICS to GB FXZ
Once there's an ICS fxz, would it even be necessary to go back to GB at all? The ICS fxz would undoubtedly have v4 security also, making it possible to rsd straight from .235, right?

That's correct. But someone might wanna go back to GB for whatever reason, so, having the OPTION to do so is nice.

And just a note for those that use the House of Bionic, it's updated now to support 235+ as well as 232 and below. Thanks go to mattigroff for his awesome unstick files.

And just a note for those that use the House of Bionic, it's updated now to support 235+ as well as 232 and below. Thanks go to mattigroff for his awesome unstick files.

Excuse my dumbness, what is House of bionic?

The rumor is that 235 will end up being a soak test. But it's only a rumor. I'm actually flashing it now.

Update on the functionality please. Are there any major functionality or additives to it? Does it run smoother or equal to .232? In other wards is there any major advantage to moving to .235? Thanks in advanced.

Does this mean we can now go back from 235? If so where can I find the instructions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Excuse my dumbness, what is House of bionic?

A script I wrote to help people move through the different ICS leaks without losing data or apps. It sits on top of the full unmodified 905 FXZ and adds a menu, razr's edge root, and additional supporting files needed to make it all work.

Update on the functionality please. Are there any major functionality or additives to it? Does it run smoother or equal to .232? In other wards is there any major advantage to moving to .235? Thanks in advanced.

I haven't had time to really play with it much. Seems stable. Not sure on battery life yet. If you're happy with 232 I recommend sitting tight until at least the soak test is out. That gives you more options in terms of moving around between builds. I see no pressing reason to update to 235 at this point.

Does this mean we can now go back from 235? If so where can I find the instructions?

SIGH. NO. We can not EVER go back. Once on 235 the only option available to you is to move to a newer build. All old builds are cutoff due to the new security version. Nothing will change this.

(I don't mean to sound frustrated, but, that question keeps being asked numerous times and the answer is always the same. I apologize if I seem snippy.)

You're welcome. Did you go to 235 or are you just wondering?

I was just wondering. I am on 232 and am very happy with the data connections. I went straight from my stock 905 and wiped the cache.

Ok. I would honestly stay there. The only reason I moved to 235 is cause I don't care if I'm stuck there and the challenge forced me to update House of Bionic to support 235+ users. Now if, let's say 236 comes out, as soon as I get my hands on it and build a new boot.img, us 235 users can use House of Bionic to update to the latest build. We can't go back, but, we can go forward. Those on 232 or lower have more options open to them.

Back