NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 4. G is not worth that kind of money I'm fine with 3 g

Guess this is par for the course. When I preordered, I was told the data plan is not going to change, the sales guy called the rep, and he said it would not change, and another instore rep said it would not change. So now what is left to lie about?

with all the new iphone users that just signed up at $30 a month, they have a LOT more $ coming in. and now they want more?.....

Now that the data plan prices come up...

@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda
@derpudel lte isnt for everyone.. why do u think the new line of droids isnt 4g.. those that want bleeding edge pay for it..
30 minutes ago via TweetDeck Favorite Retweet Reply

Sort of makes sense now

@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda
@derpudel lte isnt for everyone.. why do u think the new line of droids isnt 4g.. those that want bleeding edge pay for it..

Sort of makes sense now

oh da*n! this isnt good at all. Now what am I gonna do?

I'd rather have unlimited 3G instead of tiered 4G.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

i dont care about 4g. it wont be here till 2013. i just want the phone. wonder if i can not get the 4g sim card and stick with 3g

Thunderbolt is a fail now lol they have messed this thing up

Hopefully this rumor isn't the reason why the phone is delayed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I just figured out the answer to my own question!!! They will start charging for WiFi in additon to the additional data plan, and then they will charge you an additional fee to pay your bill to cover processing of the payment, and another fee to tell you what your total fee will be.

Sorry, just letting of some steam before the end of the day.

i dont care about 4g. it wont be here till 2013. i just want the phone. wonder if i can not get the 4g sim card and stick with 3g

I wasn't planning on using the 4G except for teathering anyhow. 3G teathering isn't bad at all. I like the option just skipping the sim card.

What good is the best network if nobody can afford to be on it???

I wonder if VZW is throwing this out there to see what the feedback is.

I just figured out the answer to my own question!!! They will start charging for WiFi in additon to the additional data plan, and then they will charge you an additional fee to pay your bill to cover processing of the payment, and another fee to tell you what your total fee will be.

Sorry, just letting of some steam before the end of the day.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do this. They're not just selling bandwidth on their network, but also charging fees for allowing you to use certain equipment with tethering. It's a natural next step to charge a monthly fee to unlock the wifi capability of your phone.

What's going on with vzw. I'm tired of the games but I don't want an iPhone. Droid vs IPHONE is easy. Droid or anything...there is nothing. Gimme my phone already!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

@black_man_x
The Mobile Panda

Sort of makes sense now
That's not good news, cause bmx knows his stuff... ahh well, I told myself when 4g was announced that if it was any higher than $35 for unlimited I would not be buying a 4g phone and I'm definitely sticking to that. Hopefully verizon will be nice to their customers and only charge $30 to $35, but if not, I guess its gonna be the incredible2 or x2 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back