NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4g unlimted data on Thunderbolt

You guys will be able to get unlimted data on this phone with 4g no worries there. You won't see them do away with the unlimted data until this summer, or atleast until they have 4g in most of the markets. Just another reason to grab the thunderbolt instead of waiting until the bionic comes out. I heard from a few people the real reason for the delay has been due to the thunderbolt not syncing with all the different verisions of windows. I heard from a guy today at the vzw store that the thunderbolt launch shirts have been ordered. The help manual pdfs are popping up online, it's just a matter of time guys.

If they were smart they would do silent tomorrow. The fervor of this phone within the community is HUGE. Those that really want this are watching and waiting to JUMP on it. So they would get a huge rush of sales on Thursday, then starting Friday do a mad media blitz campaign for the phone advertising it as now available. By next week they would be restocked and all the others would be coming on board.

You guys will be able to get unlimted data on this phone with 4g no worries there. You won't see them do away with the unlimted data until this summer, or atleast until they have 4g in most of the markets. Just another reason to grab the thunderbolt instead of waiting until the bionic comes out. I heard from a few people the real reason for the delay has been due to the thunderbolt not syncing with all the different verisions of windows. I heard from a guy today at the vzw store that the thunderbolt launch shirts have been ordered. The help manual pdfs are popping up online, it's just a matter of time guys.

Thanks - I think everyone can rest assured that it will be out this month for sure. So, worst case scenarios is less than 30 days. That's not really that bad.

Did you not read what verizon said today?

There are two things I can assure yall of:

There will not be a silent release. Too much money has been spent on marketing, and hype building at this point. They will want to sell them! Not let them trickile out of the warehouses like BB's.

My local rep has told me multiple times that "data pricing is remaining the same" at least during this phones initial launch.

So that means no phone until the 10th at the earliest. March 17th is looking promising tho.

I can assure all of you that Apple paid Verizon to hold off the launch in order to present the first TB to Justin Bieber at his birthday party tonight.

There are two things I can assure yall of:

There will not be a silent release. Too much money has been spent on marketing, and hype building at this point. They will want to sell them! Not let them trickile out of the warehouses like BB's.

My local rep has told me multiple times that "data pricing is remaining the same" at least during this phones initial launch.

So that means no phone until the 10th at the earliest. March 17th is looking promising tho.

Hope your local rep will help pay for the investor lawsuit that will come if they don't introduce new data plans with the TB launch after the CFO's statements today...

I agree there is no way it is a silent launch after all this....

If a 4G plan with a hotspot feature and a reasonable amount of data exceeds $59.99....

on topic part

....i could care less when the T-Bolt comes out.

<rant> Well, i honestly at this point think that the big V is going to wait to release this as long as possible, they obviously do not care what the public thinks. They have been told countless times, by media, peeps on their facebook page, everyone here and numerous others that we want the phone now. They DO NOT CARE about us, just their bottom line. If they delayed because of issues it's understandable they cant release the first 4g phone in their lineup with problems. Other than that this is pathetic on their part. </rant>

I'm hoping for the 10th though. I just dont see them doing a silent release. The only logical reason for a silent release would be to test their system, but they have been doing that with all the connect cards they have had out for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back