NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if it is this week we would have heard about it by now, from the sounds of it they are still finalizing the data pricing.

So that means atleast the 10th if not the 17th.

As for the tv ads...I have seen 2 of the original incredible out of the floor ads this week and ZERO lte/TB ads. I'm sure they want reduce old inventory before releasing this years lineup.

Okay everyone this is the last warning. If there is any more flaming or going off topic this thread will be closed. I understand that everyone wants the phone and that you are frustrated with VZW but taking it out on other members or being disrespectful will get you a vacation and the thread closed.

Talked to Verizon Rep and he said hell call me on the 15th to update me on tb

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hmmm well if things are panning out the way it looks llike so far, i may just buy a dinc. This phone's launch is getting murkier by the week. Besides the incredible is a pretty good phone isnt it?

I am heading into the same situation and my BB said no, it has to be redeemed within 24 hours at the store you prordered it because the preorders control how many phones they receive at a particular store. Sux, but after a bit of pushing, they said a manager Might make an exception

IDK how this works bt does the gift card say TB on it? is it activated already? All you would have to do is go in to whatever BB, at openning time, on launch date and purchase the TB and tell them you have a gift card. dont tell them its the deposite for the pre order.

Not any Best Buy, only the one you pre-ordered from. It sounds as if the people who pre-ordered get first crack at the TBs, then the general public without a pre-order get whatever is left (if any). If they are gone from that store after pre-orders are filled, you are out of luck until they restock. Quantities ordered depended on how many pre-orders Best Buy received. Do not expect to get it from another store. The gift card is a plain old gift card with $50 on it (can use it on anything in store), what reserves your place in line is the receipt from the $50 deposit.

So It looks like ill be getting my 50$ back best buy you goin down!!

yup

You guys will be able to get unlimted data on this phone with 4g no worries there. You won't see them do away with the unlimted data until this summer, or atleast until they have 4g in most of the markets. Just another reason to grab the thunderbolt instead of waiting until the bionic comes out. I heard from a few people the real reason for the delay has been due to the thunderbolt not syncing with all the different verisions of windows. I heard from a guy today at the vzw store that the thunderbolt launch shirts have been ordered. The help manual pdfs are popping up online, it's just a matter of time guys.

Did you not read what verizon said today?

yea I read that what they said. All the vzw reps I know swear the iphone 5 won't have unlimted data, so that probably means the bionic won't either. So as long as you get your unlimted data plan before the "summer" you should be ok. Just another reason to get thunderbolt when it comes out. Looks like the 10th now, but if it comes to the stores tomorrow this website is going to blow up with posts.

Why would they wait until after the TB is launched to introduce their 4G pricing? By doing that they would miss out tons of potential revenue which I just don't see them doing.

I think a lot of people would just skip the Thunderbolt as well after all these theatrics if they have to pay tiered pricing. I know if they are too much my family will stay 3G if that stays unlimited...man this is too much :(

If they allow us to be grandfathered into the 4G Unlimited data plan for $29 I'll get the Thunderbolt, but if it's not I either won't buy it or will just get rid of it before they go tiered. Tiered blows, and if they think 5GBs is even enough for 4G that goes SUPER FAST and will allow MORE information, streaming etc to be allowed in a quicker amount of time, they are insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back