NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted. The day I voted for is correct. I know the reason for the delay and it isn't tier pricing. You will be able to get it for 30.00 unlimited data. That may change, that I don't know.

And that's all i have to say.

really? that's fantastic, thank's hookbill! i'm aware you probably can't answer this but i'll try... is the delay for something major or something small?

I have voted. The day I voted for is correct. I know the reason for the delay and it isn't tier pricing. You will be able to get it for 30.00 unlimited data. That may change, that I don't know.

Hook you just love stirring that pot don't you.... :icon_eek:

will the thunderbolt be integrated with htcsense.com right out of the box or will there be an update for that after it's released this month?

I'm right on topic. I gave some information out that I am confident is correct. I'm not going to give the date or the exact reason for the delay. But what I did say was I voted, so it has to be a date on the poll, right? And I said it wasn't about tier pricing. So I'm contributing to the discussion. I just don't want to say anything else. Let them discuss it. :)

I just talked to the VZW store manager in Imaginationland and he told me that the delay was due to the fact that they had exhausted their supply of unicorn blood (used to increase battery capacity). The good news is that they have bartered a deal to substutute leprechaun spittle. While not an ideal solution (due to possibility of of the lithium in the battery transforming into gold) it should get the job done. The leprechauns only asked that the launch be moved to March 17th.

Oh and a free shamrock shake. :icon_ banana:

I just talked to the VZW store manager in Imaginationland and he told me that the delay was due to the fact that they had exhausted their supply of unicorn blood (used to increase battery capacity). The good news is that they have bartered a deal to substutute leprechaun spittle. While not an ideal solution (due to possibility of of the lithium in the battery transforming into gold) it should get the job done. The leprechauns only asked that the launch be moved to March 17th.

Awsome. Will the TB come in green too?

I told them to use the Pixie paste because it was more plentiful but they just wouldn't listen to me.

Back on topic: I already have the accessories (case and screen protector) so I'm committed regardless of LTE pricing or release date. When it's released it's released. I'm still hoping sooner rather than later though. The Dare is killing me...

I'm right on topic. I gave some information out that I am confident is correct. I'm not going to give the date or the exact reason for the delay. But what I did say was I voted, so it has to be a date on the poll, right? And I said it wasn't about tier pricing. So I'm contributing to the discussion. I just don't want to say anything else. Let them discuss it. :)

Well in that case, can you give us a more broad (less precise) reason for the delay, rather than an exact reason? And if possible, could you at least deny that it will be later than 3/17? If you can't say anything more, I understand.

End of march mayb april..battery life most important doesn't weave between 3-4g appropriatly..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Awsome. Will the TB come in green too?

Possibly, but that could denote a urinary tract issue. :icon_eek:

Well in that case, can you give us a more broad (less precise) reason for the delay, rather than an exact reason? And if possible, could you at least deny that it will be later than 3/17? If you can't say anything more, I understand.

Well, I said it was a date on the poll. Not that it was one of the selections on the poll. So that answers that question.

I really thought just knowing that it wasn't delayed because of tier pricing would make most everyone happy.

As far as what the reason for delay, I'd say that it's fair to say the only reason it was delayed would have been a technical issue. And that's all I can say.

Well, I said it was a date on the poll. Not that it was one of the selections on the poll. So that answers that question.

I really thought just knowing that it wasn't delayed because of tier pricing would make most everyone happy.

As far as what the reason for delay, I'd say that it's fair to say the only reason it was delayed would have been a technical issue. And that's all I can say.

that's still very good information on the phone. and i'm just going to think the phone will be out at the end of the month, it's safer to think that. a supposed 30.00 for data is great and hopefully true. do you know if htcsense.com integration will be possible out of the box or will an update be needed for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back