NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted. The day I voted for is correct. I know the reason for the delay and it isn't tier pricing. You will be able to get it for 30.00 unlimited data. That may change, that I don't know.

And that's all i have to say.

Thanks Hook! I feel a little better for now at least. This tiered data thing has got me a little mad.

Not that I didn't see it coming.

DROID

Tech issue has to do with device going back and forth between 3&4g.. release date pushed back till at least late march..sucks!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm right on topic. I gave some information out that I am confident is correct. I'm not going to give the date or the exact reason for the delay. But what I did say was I voted, so it has to be a date on the poll, right? And I said it wasn't about tier pricing. So I'm contributing to the discussion. I just don't want to say anything else. Let them discuss it. :)

Well in that case, can you give us a more broad (less precise) reason for the delay, rather than an exact reason? And if possible, could you at least deny that it will be later than 3/17? If you can't say anything more, I understand.

Well, I said it was a date on the poll. Not that it was one of the selections on the poll. So that answers that question.

I really thought just knowing that it wasn't delayed because of tier pricing would make most everyone happy.

As far as what the reason for delay, I'd say that it's fair to say the only reason it was delayed would have been a technical issue. And that's all I can say.

Thank hook!:) is the date u are talking about for a vzw release or BB release? *blink once for bb and twice for vzw;)*

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Well, I said it was a date on the poll. Not that it was one of the selections on the poll. So that answers that question.

I really thought just knowing that it wasn't delayed because of tier pricing would make most everyone happy.

As far as what the reason for delay, I'd say that it's fair to say the only reason it was delayed would have been a technical issue. And that's all I can say.

Thanks, that helps narrow it down a little bit. I never thought the delay was from pricing, or even so much the iPhone (now that it is well past the 14 day return window). I always suspected a technical issue, just was not sure exactly what it was from all the possibilities rumored. By my powers of deductive reasoning, I'm speculating this means a 3/10 launch and the delay past Feb. was caused by the LTE battery life issue BMX referred to, which was fixed recently by the final firmware update, and now the devices will start shipping out to stores on Thurs/Fri this week. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

I really wanted to see the guy eat his blackberry on YouTube.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

You guys are absolutely crazy. No wonder Miami has so much fun. I'm surprised nobody has tried to count up the number of words in a post and divide it by the number of lines to see what the date is.

Yes, the main reason I posted any of this was to relieve the tiered data stress. You don't have to worry about that, at least for now. I'm not certain but I think the tiered data is suppose to happen in the middle of Summer. That's just something I read on the Internet. I can't say that's 100% reliable.

Now back on topic. Which date?

Not sure but it starts out with (this phone was inspired by you)and a pic of the TB and a dog in a back pack of a guy riding a bike and a guy with a helecopter...

geeze louise!! Still no announcement?! Omg, somebody please tell me that its at least coming this month? I seriously cannot wait a whole lot longer, ive gotta have a decent camera, gps, net, and smartphone functionality for work. If this phone isnt at least announced by next saturday, ill just have to buy a used incredible or something. Wow, gj big red!

The ipad2 come out on 3/11....how about the TB! Wth!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

geeze louise!! Still no announcement?! Omg, somebody please tell me that its at least coming this month? I seriously cannot wait a whole lot longer, ive gotta have a decent camera, gps, net, and smartphone functionality for work. If this phone isnt at least announced by next saturday, ill just have to buy a used incredible or something. Wow, gj big red!

It's coming this month.

I-Pad 2 on the 11th?? Would apple permit TB launch on the 10th??? I have a feeling we just lost the 10th and are backed up to the 17th now.

Either that or they shock everyone and it show up tomorrow out of the clear blue. Not holding my breathe though

I-Pad 2 on the 11th?? Would apple permit TB launch on the 10th??? I have a feeling we just lost the 10th and are backed up to the 17th now.

If what Hookbill posted is true, it will be after the 17th. I'm just assuming the 31st at this point, if it comes before I will be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back