NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Guy, Bennnnn, seems like a copycat of black_man_x. Trying to deliver info in the form of a riddle or puzzle.
a poster named "Bennnnn" is repeatedley saying an in the announcement tomorrow, with release next week and that the announcement is tentative.
He provides the following riddle as another hint to this:

"6 Words make this sentence. Letters are jumbled throughout the sentence, but it is in the correct format. Colon is in the correct place in the sentence. Here are the letters.

CUAOV SIEGSLEO: DEDSI GCM RNNLVIU EOOCL

Good luck!"

page:
[Forum Game] New Thunderbolt goodie? UPDATE: One of us is right! - Page 83 - Android Forums

It has been solved: Cloud services: Onlive and google music

Bennnn is claiming those services will come with the TB

My Og droid sits here strong...faithful!

I feel a calm...but if I hear thunder from the clouds outside and not my new device booting up soon I may have to just give up on it...

The issue is the "handoff".. just like the 4 g aircard..doesn't work in both 3 and 4 g areas.. u have to reinstall ea time thru bz access!!? Late march at best...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

The issue is the "handoff".. just like the 4 g aircard..doesn't work in both 3 and 4 g areas.. u have to reinstall ea time thru bz access!!? Late march at best...

Ok, you've said it is the 3G/4G handoff issue 3 times now today. You are just regurgitating a rumor that is almost a month old and has supposedly been fixed. I am inclined to disbelieve you.

Sorry..first day on..that's just what I heard yesterday from someone in charge of ordering for 20+ stores..we'll c if there right..

If you haven't played 'onlive' yet, it's pretty neat. The latest and greatest game with only you worrying about the data to stream the video and control inputs. The computing is done in the cloud for the 3d, sound, ect. Would definitely be neat, but we'll see.

Google music could definitely be an option.

Okay... I used a little common sense and reasoning and here's what I've got:

1) HookBill voted for one of the dates in the poll. If you look at the poll, Thursday, March 17th is in italics. Has it always been in italics, or is this new? If it's new, I think it's HookBill clueing us in. I couldn't edit it. None of you could either, but I sure a MODERATOR could put something in italics...

2) Someone mentioned that the iPad2 announcement could interfere with the phone coming out on the tenth. Another poster disagreed and said they were two different markets. HookBill said "Excellent point" This could be a clue that the 10th is the date. Why else point out that the two devices launch dates have nothing to do with each other?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of one liners and repetitive posts...

If you haven't played 'onlive' yet, it's pretty neat. The latest and greatest game with only you worrying about the data to stream the video and control inputs. The computing is done in the cloud for the 3d, sound, ect. Would definitely be neat, but we'll see.

Google music could definitely be an option.
and all of this could be added in an update later, I don't know or really care what has caused this phone to take so long to get into my hands, however if another carrier was an option I would be gone over this... however it's not so I'm stuck! So just give me my Thunder already! :)

1) HookBill voted for one of the dates in the poll. If you look at the poll, Thursday, March 17th is in italics. Has it always been in italics, or is this new? If it's new, I think it's HookBill clueing us in. I couldn't edit it. None of you could either, but I sure a MODERATOR could put something in italics...

2) Someone mentioned that the iPad2 announcement could interfere with the phone coming out on the tenth. Another poster disagreed and said they were two different markets. HookBill said "Excellent point" This could be a clue that the 10th is the date. Why else point out that the two devices launch dates have nothing to do with each other?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of one liners and repetitive posts...

Dont ya just wanna yell "inconceivable". :icon_ banana:

Dont ya just wanna yell "inconceivable". :icon_ banana:

LOL!!! I was thinking of Vizzini as I wrote that!!! In fact, I almost made a reference along the lines of "You'd like to think that, wouldn't you? You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back