NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Also, as I've said, the LTE overconsumption issue was fixed through firmware. The phone right now is ready to go, but Verizon is flirting with some changes to the battery and possibly loading 2.3 on some of the devices at launch. That would delay the release to either the 24th or 31st.

That's essentially what I know right now. If I hear anything, I'll pass it along on these forums with all of you.

How would HTC be able to make their UI work on a new version of Android 2.3GB in 2-3 weeks? When they can't even get the whole phone out in a month+...

Maybe it just gets cancelled... that should have been on the poll...
after all they pulled the commercials... on Youtube and I have not seen them on TV either recently...

I was driving through Allentown, PA today and there was a huge billboard advetising the Verizon Thunderbolt for whatever that is worth

Tomorrow at 11 AM ET

Verizon will announce the HTC Thunderbolt for release on March 10th.

Done deal. More details to come.

As I said earlier, it's definitely one of the days that are in the poll. Commercials starting today, announcement tomorrow? I'd say that's a good possibility.

I think that's exactly what they'll do. On the 10th we will get a release date probably for the end of the month. They clearly don't care about those of us that want the phone or they would have made some announcements already about the issues and delays up to this point.

Please be clearer. Your post can be read in the two following ways-

1)Verizon will announce the Bolt for release on March 10th. Meaning Verizon will announce soon that the Bolt will be released on March 10th to buy.

2) Verizon will announce on Match 10th the Bolt's future release.

Please be clearer. Your post can be read in the two following ways-

1)Verizon will announce the Bolt for release on March 10th. Meaning Verizon will announce soon that the Bolt will be released on March 10th to buy.

2) Verizon will announce on Match 10th the Bolt's future release.

Yeah. +1 to that. Pretty vague statement.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Some people seem to think they may be putting gingerbread on the TB. But what would gingerbread actually mean? I thought gingerbread was only cosmetic changes to stock android.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

March 10 is the Thunderbolt's release date. It will be in stores beginning that day.

Two things I'm not sure on -

1. A pre-order date.
2. Whether or not Skype will work out of the box.

March 10 is the Thunderbolt's release date. It will be in stores beginning that day.

Two things I'm not sure on -

1. A pre-order date.
2. Whether or not Skype will work out of the box.

Thank you for clarification. Makes a huge difference.dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Great, just a month later than we were told...at least it's finally coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back