NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now that the date of release is set..all we gotta do is worry about the online pre order date;) lol haha
But seriously, does anyone have an idea of when the pre order may take place?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

so we cant even discuss features of the phone but ppl can carry on for 10 pages about how much data will cost that does not make any sense!! well can u post a link to a proper thread where a can post and get a answer than

I just saw a commercial on E! around 9:05pm EST. Never seen this one, it was an HTC one starting with a guy riding a bike. At the end I was expecting a "Coming Soon" but it didnt. It said "exclusively on Verizon" hmmm

I really don't mean to derail, but today we finished our standardized testing for Highschool Students in my state. (Arizona) Anyways, it was reading and writing, and the prompt was about cell phones, and reading passages, 2 of them had to do with cell phones.

Fate is playing with me here.

Anyways, back on topic, I really do hope for a 10th release, or even better tomorrow. But as said before, there probably won't be a silent release for such a big phone. But hopefully, an announcement will come tomorrow! :icon_ banana:

10th????????? Pls let this be true. I went into ATT to play with something similar. Played with the atrix I didn't like the MOTO blur...... then the other guy workin had the inspire awesome HTC device and doing that right there plus front facing camera made me want TBolt that much more

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

quick question. sorry if it's OT, but what's the benefit of preordering online (when it's available) vs. going into the store on launch day?

if I preordered it online would it get shipped to my house or would I pick it up in the store? (I've never preordered before)

do the dates of when it's available for preorder and when it's available in stores have any play on each other?

If you order online they ship fed ex directly to your house. Note Signature is required.

One benefit is the possibilty of the getting the phone a couple of days early. I ordered my daughter the fruit phone and she had it Friday 6 days before it officially launched. No talking any sense into teenage girl

Off topic and i'm very sorry for this. Is she a HUGE Taylor Swift fan?

so we cant even discuss features of the phone but ppl can carry on for 10 pages about how much data will cost that does not make any sense!! well can u post a link to a proper thread where a can post and get a answer than

Well, you could start your own thread like most ppl do. Or you could visit Let me google that for you and find out that the mozart 7 uses a different sensor from the Thunderbolt and has a xenon flash as opposed to a dual LED flash. Thus, not the same camera.

On topic, the Droid Incredible advertisements are making me sad. I have seen four just today but no Thunderbolt:icon_evil:

quick question. sorry if it's OT, but what's the benefit of preordering online (when it's available) vs. going into the store on launch day?

if I preordered it online would it get shipped to my house or would I pick it up in the store? (I've never preordered before)

do the dates of when it's available for preorder and when it's available in stores have any play on each other?

If you order online they ship fed ex directly to your house. Note Signature is required.

One benefit is the possibilty of the getting the phone a couple of days early. I ordered my daughter the fruit phone and she had it Friday 6 days before it officially launched. No talking any sense into teenage girl

Off topic and i'm very sorry for this. Is she a HUGE Taylor Swift fan?

No that would be my son.

[video=youtube;q1r11U3Klu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1r11U3Klu8[/video] not that good but...seen at 10:10 am..it says be here at 8:00

KILLIN me I didn't see that one a sj from tomorrow is makin me very excited I hope it sticks

Awesome. Hope for the best with an announcement tomorrow

Hopefully we'll get an announcement and have the crazyness end

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back