NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we cant even discuss features of the phone but ppl can carry on for 10 pages about how much data will cost that does not make any sense!! well can u post a link to a proper thread where a can post and get a answer than

Well, you could start your own thread like most ppl do. Or you could visit Let me google that for you and find out that the mozart 7 uses a different sensor from the Thunderbolt and has a xenon flash as opposed to a dual LED flash. Thus, not the same camera.

On topic, the Droid Incredible advertisements are making me sad. I have seen four just today but no Thunderbolt:icon_evil:
thanks im at work and cant really do a whole lot at the moment

After waiting for this phone for MONTHS (since the first leaks), waiting for another week or two isn't that bad. I'm just eager to get my hands on it and finally get immersed in all the htc goodness. PLEASE LET THE LATEST RUMOR OF THE 10TH FINALLY BE THE RIGHT DATE!!!!! Lol

Fascinate stuck on 2.1

Just saw a (possibly new) commercial. First time in days. Good news?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid-Life just tweeted an hour ago that stores are set to receive shipments on "Sunday-Monday." Add it to the rumor pile, but let's hope this plays out. (for what it's worth, this is what it says):

"Oh almost forgot...Thunderbolt rumor of the day! Stores to receive shipments Sunday-Monday. Yep. #thunderbolt"

Not sure about Sunday (don't know if deliveries are made that day anywhere or not?), but Monday could hypothetically happen if shipments were made between today and Friday morning.

Droid-Life just tweeted an hour ago that stores are set to receive shipments on "Sunday-Monday." Add it to the rumor pile, but let's hope this plays out. (for what it's worth, this is what it says):

"Oh almost forgot...Thunderbolt rumor of the day! Stores to receive shipments Sunday-Monday. Yep. #thunderbolt"

Not sure about Sunday (don't know if deliveries are made that day anywhere or not?), but Monday could hypothetically happen if shipments were made between today and Friday morning.
whats this about the 10th time that shipments were coming in LOL.. all these shipments over the past month there should be plenty of phones out there hahaha

Ok guys. Bear with me here, but word is look for AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT 11AM EST TOMORROW.

Im in central time so Im thinking that would be 9am for me. Release is late next week on the 10th. Ill see yall here soon!!

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

whats this about the 10th time that shipments were coming in LOL.. all these shipments over the past month there should be plenty of phones out there hahaha

First they had to ship from Taiwan to the US to VZW headquarters/warehouse (the week of MWC). Then they probably had to perform some finishing touches there and wait for word on release date. Now this week that is complete and they will ship from the central location to individual stores. (Hypothetically speaking of course).

Edit - electric, I'm central time to, and that would be 10am tomorrow for us (not 9am).

So they got the battery issue worked out with only keeping a charge for 2-3 hrs? That why it was pushed back so that's good if they got it worked out. I think I'm still going with the bionic

I'm down. Hopefully its true or I'm shooting myself and my wife can sue vzw

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

you might regret that. Unless youre happy with not modding your phone in any form or fashion tho. But, moto blur is to htc sense, as is iOS is to android in general. Lol you've been warned. Moto makes wonderful qualitly hardware, but in many's opinion it is severely crippeled. Its basically open vs closed type os's...

Man decisions decisions. I really want a new phone and had my heart set on the TB, but if it doesn't come out soon i might have to go a diff route.

I just put in two RF 6x9's in my car with two MA 12's. And now I want a new deck.

Verizon, you have got a WEEK from today to let us know whats up.

If I dont hear anything by then I think i might just use my early upgrade to get a refurb X for free and spend my cash on the new deck and install.

Also interesting to note. In regards to that FB post from the VZW store. Look @ the one right before it. Coincidence?

Who wants to sooth my nerves and tell me it will be out by the 10th.

Hookbill, LOL, I could really use that inside info ya know. :heart:

If a TB announcement happens tomorrow, 3 additional things to look for a reference to (for those that haven't read this yet): Netflix, Google Music, and OnLive. They are rumored by Bennnnnnn over at Android Central in riddle form today to be surprise additions to the TB. We will see...

Edit - Google Music and OnLive will allegedly come as updated features sometime soon after release, but not out of the box. Still not sure about Netflix though (assuming that it is even possible to have on the TB, which it may or may not be).

Commercials dont mean anything..tha ads have been running for a while now...it was tha same way when the droid incredible was coming out..as a matter of fact I saw a droid incredible commercial today..

If a TB announcement happens tomorrow, 3 additional things to look for a reference to (for those that haven't read this yet): Netflix, Google Music, and OnLive. They are rumored by Bennnnnnn over at Android Central in riddle form today to be surprise additions to the TB. We will see...

According to this we wont be seeing netflix on android devices for a while

http://m.engadget.com/default/artic...t-mwc-v/&category=classic&icid=eng_latest_art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back