NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/\\/\\orlince
Not just coming....coming...coming....

Coming soon....
Is it still considered coming soon, if its been coming soon for a month now?[/QUOTE]

Everything I see says it will be announced today and it will be available on 3/10.

i like how "so it doesnt have any major flaws"

isnt that part of the development process. DONT have a preorder and announce a phone if it isnt ready. thats the reason people are "mad"

Verizon still doesn't have a preorder up. It's BB that jumped the gun.

Everything I see says it will be announced today and it will be available on 3/10.

Same feelings here. No new info to report. My own sources don't even know why it hasn't been announced yet. Was definitely schedule to be announced today, and to be released 3/10.

i like how "so it doesnt have any major flaws"

isnt that part of the development process. DONT have a preorder and announce a phone if it isnt ready. thats the reason people are "mad"

Verizon still doesn't have a preorder up. It's BB that jumped the gun.

Then Verizon should have stopped it... regardless of what BB wanted, or said about it.

/\\/\\orlince

/\\/\\orlince
Not just coming....coming...coming....

Coming soon....
Is it still considered coming soon, if its been coming soon for a month now?

Everything I see says it will be announced today and it will be available on 3/10.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right man! Even though thats a whole week away ( :wacko: ) it would be nice to just have some certainty in this whole mess.

Same feelings here. No new info to report. My own sources don't even know why it hasn't been announced yet. Was definitely schedule to be announced today, and to be released 3/10.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm getting. 100% sure, and it should be "any moment."

I'm going to say it now. An announcement by Verizon is eminent. It will happen today. Not the TB itself but they will announce when it will become available today. Have you guys signed up for email notification?

hookbill - will verizon announce the thunderbolt via email notification only to those that signed up for notifications or will it be announced on their website?

Hookbill and Sextrix.

Why is your sources so reliable? Or rather what ARE your sources

I'm going to say it now. An announcement by Verizon is eminent. It will happen today. Not the TB itself but they will announce when it will become available today. Have you guys signed up for email notification?

hookbill - will verizon announce the thunderbolt via email notification only to those that signed up for notifications or will it be announced on their website?

It will be delivered by unicorn to your doorstep, and covered in pixie dust! Sorry just needed a laugh!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

They aught to announce it on this thread. Word would get out quicker :)

That I don't know…exactly how they are going to do it. I don't know if it will be a press release or if they will shoot out the emails.

f5 button is getting killed because of this thread and verizon's website. hope the 10th is right. if it is, research that phone like crazy and wait for extended battery so i can get everything all at once... if i do leave the incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back