NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 334 (96 members and 238 guests)

go away verizon!

Impatient much people? Cripes you would think that a VZW rep called each of us personally and guaranteed an announcement at exactly 11:00AM on the dot. If we see nothing today I'll be right there with you howling at the moon, but VZW never offically promised jack squat.

You would think someones life depended on it reading some of these posts. :icon_eek:

yet you come in here. pot meet kettle

I come here because it's easier than jumping around and refreshing all the sites the news may pop up on. Yes I'm excited for the phone and would really like to see the announcement, but some are taking it a bit too far IMO. If I read one more person posting how they can't wait a second longer and they are getting a DInc of going to Sprint I think I'll claw my eyes out. :)

Sister company: a company which is owned by the same parent company as another company.

BB or VZW fall under the same corporate ownership?

Partners? Definitely. Sisters, hardly.

The VZW 'date' was Q1. I don't see where Q1 prevents BB from starting preorders whenever they felt like it.

Back on topic. As long as it's out by the end of the month I'll deal with this crappy Dare for a little longer.

Lol, i wouldnt buy an incredible if someone told me the thunderbolt was a jitterbug

Sister company: a company which is owned by the same parent company as another company.

BB or VZW fall under the same corporate ownership?

Partners? Definitely. Sisters, hardly.

The VZW 'date' was Q1. I don't see where Q1 prevents BB from starting preorders whenever they felt like it.

Back on topic. As long as it's out by the end of the month I'll deal with this crappy Dare for a little longer.

touche

They are watching this thread and laughing at everyone. Even I'm getting paranoid. It's 11:00 on the West Coast so it's still early.

I think they've been watching all along. Ever seen Dinner For Schmucks? We've all been invited to dinner.

DROID

11:07 pst now who's watching?There are clouds on the west coast

sent from stock dx

Reread my last comment and I sounded like a bit of a douche :p Sorry about that. Just getting agitated with the self-entitlement some folks seem to have right now.

'm going to say it now. An announcement by Verizon is eminent.

Eminent
adj
1. Of high rank, station, or quality; noteworthy: eminent members of the community.
2. Outstanding, as in character or performance; distinguished: an eminent historian. See Synonyms at noted.
3. Towering or standing out above others; prominent: an eminent peak.

Sorry, I have officially lost it. :wacko:

Reread my last comment and I sounded like a bit of a douche :p Sorry about that. Just getting agitated with the self-entitlement some folks seem to have right now.

just going crazy, its my berfday and i want a new phone :(

Have been staring at the Verizon page and just noticed that it says "Enter your email and know before it hits" I take this to mean the people who signed up to get notified will get notified before everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back