NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where all flying a kite with a key on it like Benjamin Franklin waiting for the Thunderbolt

sent from stock dx

There's no way a mass email is going to come sooner than when the announcement hits Verizon's wesbite and BGR, Engadget, etc. Those emails are primarily geared toward people who aren't tech savvy (and TB-crazy) enough to follow Thunderbolt news 24/7 like we are.

Agreed, the mass emails for the iPhone and Xoom were not exactly ahead of the curve. They are for people who just care what week it is going to be released/announced, not necessarily the day (or the hour like us crazies here).

It is possible that a VZW press release will show up here before other major media outlets report it: (but not sure about that)

Welcome To Verizon Wireless

I'm sure as soon as anybody sees anything concrete it will show up here pretty quickly (within minutes?). Other than that, the other major Android forums and tech blogs are good places to be checking and refreshing too.

I'm thinking about getting my money back (or just buying something different from BestBuy) and pre-ordering from Verizon when the opportunity becomes available. Thoughts? I've never done an online pre-order from VZW and have no idea how to activate it or anything.

check twitter!?!?!? Those morons are still posting the talk about the battery, which was rumored last week. Twitter is the whole reason this launch is fawked. People go there and believe what the see then spread that infected information to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back