NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess it's pretty safe to say that, just as we though, today is a no go?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

exactly. If we don't hear something by Monday, we aren't getting the phones on that Thursday. Meaning, they should have an announcement by Monday at the latest, but if not shipping info would start to leak, so we'd know if a thursday launch was coming.... I hightly doubt we find out about the release by a tweet like, "OMG just walked into verizon and boom thunderbolts were there, love it"

I wouldn't get excited if shipping info was leaked. Think about all the other times we have heard "Thunderbolt confirmed, being shipped to stores now" At this point, anything thats not officially said by verizon is 100% BULLCRAP!

So I guess it's pretty safe to say that, just as we though, today is a no go?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

exactly. If we don't hear something by Monday, we aren't getting the phones on that Thursday. Meaning, they should have an announcement by Monday at the latest, but if not shipping info would start to leak, so we'd know if a thursday launch was coming.... I hightly doubt we find out about the release by a tweet like, "OMG just walked into verizon and boom thunderbolts were there, love it"

I wouldn't get excited if shipping info was leaked. Think about all the other times we have heard "Thunderbolt confirmed, being shipped to stores now" At this point, anything thats not officially said by verizon is 100% BULLCRAP!

Pretty much. What happened to the HTC announcement? Did that just mean it was shipped to VZW?

so the people that were 100% sure announcement today, are you hearing anything from your "sources" saying what is going on atm?

I have a higher chance of getting hit by lighting then ever seeing this phone in my hands. =(

So Hook.. I know that you have been posting that it will happen today.. but you were also entertained with how much fun we are to take any word and run with it.. So.. by me typing this I am giving in, but still certain 100% we are hearing something today?? :) Just have to ask.. been out of the loop for the past couple hours..

You folks seem too lenient that a mod 100% guaranteed an announcement and another poster chimed in and validated. Then, as time has progressed, a rationale by some is west coast timing for an east coast based company. Still almost five hours west coast time left :)

No offense intended to the mod or other posters, but they might want to be careful with sources. :)

Guys….I don't mind having some fun but that one remark about twitter wasn't acceptable. Please don't copy that type of stuff it just gives me something to gripe about and makes me have to edit everyone's post.

Now to get back on topic I've been assured that the announcement is still coming, but it's not going to be a big deal thing. More like a press release.

So Hook.. I know that you have been posting that it will happen today.. but you were also entertained with how much fun we are to take any word and run with it.. So.. by me typing this I am giving in, but still certain 100% we are hearing something today?? :) Just have to ask.. been out of the loop for the past couple hours..

Answered in the previous post. Yes.

i like how "so it doesnt have any major flaws"

isnt that part of the development process. DONT have a preorder and announce a phone if it isnt ready. thats the reason people are "mad"

Verizon still doesn't have a preorder up. It's BB that jumped the gun.

Then Verizon should have stopped it... regardless of what BB wanted, or said about it.

/\\/\\orlince

Verizon has no obligation to fix bestbuys screwups..sure its a VZW phone but they never promised us any dates but q1 ...blame BB for this NOT VZW

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lol, I apologize about the twitter comment, but it did have some truth.

Hook, what is your sources?

I'm sorry if I seem skeptical, in fact I am but I think we all have reason to be skeptical

Answered in the previous post. Yes.

Yeah see that.. THANKS Hook.. good to have you hanging around this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back