NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Verizon TYPICALLY posts news releases in the AM, there are still almost 2 hours left in the business day in NJ, where corporate is located. I will withhold any skepticism until then. Even then, it doesn't mean HookBill was wrong, just that things changed. You don't get to be a Mod by spreading... ahem... "fertilizer" ;)

(Does that count as circumventing the swear filter? LOL)

Hook, what is your sources?

I'm sorry if I seem skeptical, in fact I am but I think we all have reason to be skeptical

You can be skeptical. I imagine a lot of people are. I'm giving you the best possible information I can get, and I can't reveal sources.

I actually have some other information but I was asked to hold back on that. So for right now all I can say is that it will be announced today and it will be on 3/10.

I'm sorry if I seem skeptical, in fact I am but I think we all have reason to be skeptical

You can be skeptical. I imagine a lot of people are. I'm giving you the best possible information I can get, and I can't reveal sources.

I actually have some other information but I was asked to hold back on that. So for right now all I can say is that it will be announced today and it will be on 3/10.

Can I get an exclusive interview with you? ;)

that's all you can say right now? umm... that's really good information... i believe it's true.

maybe you can answer this... when the release date is officially announced by verizon today will 100% specs/features be revealed also?

Works for me Hook.. Thanks... I think I am going to just close this browser window and check it after work.. oh yeah.. I am subscribed and get a new email every 20 seconds.. ok.. phone down, close this window... work for at least 2 of the 9 hours I am at work.. then SURPRISE!!! maybe..

In true Thunderbolt form VZW is delaying the announcement to the last possible minute. If it was said the announcement of the date would come today, they have until 11:59:59 in the last time zone on the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back