NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. so glad who ever is running the @verizonwireless twitter account can tweet "meow" but not mention a release date... >_<

Well you know what I just can't force Verizon to make an announcement. I mean they are going to do it when they get darn good and ready. I can't control the timing, I wish they would have made the announcement earlier as much as you do.

I'm thinking about getting my money back (or just buying something different from BestBuy) and pre-ordering from Verizon when the opportunity becomes available. Thoughts? I've never done an online pre-order from VZW and have no idea how to activate it or anything.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I read somewhere that if you pre-order online there's a chance of getting them on March 9th, a day early. Is there any truth to this? Also will I be able to do a 1-year contract through Verizon online and upgrade in a year?

I am not sure about the announcement being made today. However, I am a 100% confident that this thing will be released on 3/10. In the commercial and on the recently spotted display the Thunderbolt has a time of 10:08. The commercial also says Be here at 8. I take that as....be here at 8AM on the 10th to get your TB. Maybe its just wishful thinking.....but I am running with it!

Lol.. Wishful thinking --> desparation

See Goolge Images / Sense UI

I'm thinking about getting my money back (or just buying something different from BestBuy) and pre-ordering from Verizon when the opportunity becomes available. Thoughts? I've never done an online pre-order from VZW and have no idea how to activate it or anything.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I read somewhere that if you pre-order online there's a chance of getting them on March 9th, a day early. Is there any truth to this? Also will I be able to do a 1-year contract through Verizon online and upgrade in a year?

Some iPhone preorder customers got theirs a 1-3 days before release.

what does "the cat's meow" have anything to do with the announcement or release date of the htc thunderbolt?

mabye it'll be announced tonight?

Just tweeted from them..

'Re-live the Hollywood glam of the Oscars with this week’s #VZW featured app, E! Online'

Also the meow thing may be a reference to that thing they said about killing a kitten earlier...I dont remember the exact quote but it was something dumb comparing VZW iPhone to ATT iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back