NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, I have a swear filter application on pre-order with bestbuy, it's just delayed.

There was actually thunder a lil while ago here in My part of washington state..it made me think of this thread :p

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lol sorry martin. I'm bi-polar when it comes to this phone... I'm going to demand free activate fees from bestbuy and see what "rumors" they have heard. see ya guys tomorrow.

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

I bet the bionic will be delayed just as much. Besides, both the phones are awesome, some people just perfer one a little more than another. Think of it like this, would you rather be first string QB or first string HB on the steelers. You may like one more than the other, but you should be happy if you get either.

Any final word on price at least? $299 seems steep for an imaginary phone :)

Best buy already posted an ad for $249. If the charge a penny more there will be a lawsuit for false advertising, and I'm not even joking. $299 means you can sue Best Buy.

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

.... would you rather be first string QB or first string HB on the steelers....

HB__________

Yes but if the coach said "Half back is taken, but you can be the QB" would you take? Yes, because both are great, one might just be a little better in different peoples opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back