NEW: When Will the ThunderBolt be Available for Purchase?

When will it be available?

• Thursday, March 3rd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, March 4th

• Thursday, March 10th

• Thursday, March 17th

• Later than March 17th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh my I see dfnhas been busy in anticipation of the bolt. Lots going on here. It took a while to read through all the posts here today butni think I e got it all in.

So now for the bolt. I know everyone is wondering why I'm silent here about it as well as twitter. Lets wait a few more days and see if the bolt finally makes an official appearence. Maybe say next thursdy or so

In other news the merge is back and in the fcc filings and is now a world phone but 3g only ....

LG has a 3D phone being tested on the vzw network and

Sammy may have. ew release on the horizon as well. Just no updates for thier devices as usual.

Now back to your regular scheduled program....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Best buy already posted an ad for $249. If the charge a penny more there will a lawsuit for false advertising, and I'm not even joking. $299 means you can sue Best Buy.

Good Luck...

It true, look it up. If a company specifically advertizes a product or service, they must forfill the ad.

It wasn't a real ad though, was it? It was just a leaked photo from an uncirculated flier... unless I'm mistaken?

Any final word on price at least? $299 seems steep for an imaginary phone :)

Best buy already posted an ad for $249. If the charge a penny more there will a lawsuit for false advertising, and I'm not even joking. $299 means you can sue Best Buy.

Good Luck...

And the speculation continues---- $249 to $299 on a two year and like it. No upcharge for lte on this device. Pay more now and save every month later

Not enough storage!!!!

You guys have lost the connection with your current phone! You've gotten too comfortable and now you want to just throw it away and get this thunderbolt. Do yourself a favor, try and think back to when you and your phone first met, and maybe then you'll appreciate the phone you have!

OG Droid lacks enough storage to be useful anymore...
Insufficient space!
Only 113 user apps, it just is not enough!!! I should be able to have 500 easy :) but even if i could make 200~ work that would be great, even after shifting apps to the SD it's not enough as it won't move enough of the app to make the difference...

I sure hope the TB makes it by 3/10 otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do!
Maybe i will have to get a DX or Inc off ebay....

My oh my I see dfnhas been busy in anticipation of the bolt. Lots going on here. It took a while to read through all the posts here today butni think I e got it all in.

So now for the bolt. I know everyone is wondering why I'm silent here about it as well as twitter. Lets wait a few more days and see if the bolt finally makes an official appearence. Maybe say next thursdy or so

In other news the merge is back and in the fcc filings and is now a world phone but 3g only ....

LG has a 3D phone being tested on the vzw network and

Sammy may have. ew release on the horizon as well. Just no updates for thier devices as usual.

Now back to your regular scheduled program....

That is my interest ....... just wonder what the ball park release time frame. Late Q3 ?

Good Luck...

It true, look it up. If a company specifically advertizes a product or service, they must forfill the ad.

It wasn't a real ad though, was it? It was just a leaked photo from an uncirculated flier... unless I'm mistaken?

I saw it in the sunday paper with my own eyes. If I would'vew saved the ad, i'd show you. But that was before I knew i had an upgrade so i wasnt interested in the thunderbolt.

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I bet the bionic will be delayed just as much. Besides, both the phones are awesome, some people just perfer one a little more than another. Think of it like this, would you rather be first string QB or first string HB on the steelers. You may like one more than the other, but you should be happy if you get either.

Hmmm, I seriously doubt the Bionic will be delayed like this. No reason for it - Motorola got the Atrix out without a hitch; two weeks ahead of schedule in fact. The devices aren't much different.

I'm not so sure people are really preferring one over the other either - the Thunderbolt was at least supposed to be here by the end of Q1 (and I know, I know, they're still meeting that goal, whatever) and the Bionic was scheduled for Q2.

I think it really comes down to how desperate people are to get off whatever device they currently have. I know that was my motivation. I think most of these people would be just excited for the Bionic if that was coming out first.

Not to say HTC has some distinct advantages over Motorola, none of them seem like decision-makers in my opinion.

I can guess it'll be next Thursday every week too.... does that make me a "reliable source".

I've been calling shenanigans on one of the "insiders" since the Merge flap. His "insider" information has been as bad as a BB employee's!!

You guys might as well wait for Bionic or iP5. They willl both be 4g and dual-core. I honestly think the TB is a stillborn, its outdated before its even dated!!!

This thread reminds me of tha incredible hd threads from a few.months back..ahhh memories!! :D I'm sure glad im waiting on the bionic nd not tha TB

I bet the bionic will be delayed just as much. Besides, both the phones are awesome, some people just perfer one a little more than another. Think of it like this, would you rather be first string QB or first string HB on the steelers. You may like one more than the other, but you should be happy if you get either.

Hmmm, I seriously doubt the Bionic will be delayed like this. No reason for it - Motorola got the Atrix out without a hitch; two weeks ahead of schedule in fact. The devices aren't much different.

I'm not so sure people are really preferring one over the other either - the Thunderbolt was at least supposed to be here by the end of Q1 (and I know, I know, they're still meeting that goal, whatever) and the Bionic was scheduled for Q2.

I think it really comes down to how desperate people are to get off whatever device they currently have. I know that was my motivation. I think most of these people would be just excited for the Bionic if that was coming out first.

Not to say HTC has some distinct advantages over Motorola, none of them seem like decision-makers in my opinion.

Ya , I just want to get rid of my Env Touch and get a smartphone. I'm getting which ever comes out first, so the TB. If someone held both phones in front of me and said "pick" I would close my eyes, spin around a few times, and randomly grab one.:):)

I would be excited for the bionic if it wasnt for blur and encrypted bootloader.

I can guess it'll be next Thursday every week too.... does that make me a "reliable source".

I've been calling shenanigans on one of the "insiders" since the Merge flap. His "insider" information has been as bad as a BB employee's!!

You guys might as well wait for Bionic or iP5. They willl both be 4g and dual-core. I honestly think the TB is a stillborn, its outdated before its even dated!!!

:gotmyvote:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back