Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

yeah...I noticed as well. System data is very small for this ROM. I dont have a lot of apps...because I dont like having a lot of apps on my phone, so I had like 180 mb on my ram. lol

actually just checked and haved 202.

Where did you get slayers kernels...Ive been looking...and it was only on RM, which doesnt work with MIUI v5

Last edited:
How come in the one of the first versions there was a fix for the facebook picture sync but in this one it doesn't work? Talking about 0.2.1.

How come in the one of the first versions there was a fix for the facebook picture sync but in this one it doesn't work? Talking about 0.2.1.

i dont think it ever worked. The workaround is syncmypix app from the market

It did work in the 0.2.1 version. The fix was done before flashing the actual miui rom. You had to sync contacts up after installing the regular rom then flash the miui rom. Anyway, if the syncmypix app works for syncing the pictures up then that works for me.

yeah...I noticed as well. System data is very small for this ROM. I dont have a lot of apps...because I dont like having a lot of apps on my phone, so I had like 180 mb on my ram. lol

Where did you get slayers kernels...Ive been looking...and it was only on RM, which doesnt work with MIUI v5

http://android.antbox.org/slayher/kernels/

There's the page. Make sure to use v1.6 ones

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ok, just thought I would chime in... totally loving this ROM. only issues i am having are the ones already reported, but the work arounds are doing just fine for me. main thing that I really miss is ROM Manager... It was just nice and easy to use it to download new kernels and what not.. im currently running v5 with Slayers 800m kernel. i ran his 1.2 for a while, but really didnt need the speed that it gave me for daily use. Beautiful widgets was a bit tempermental to get started as far as getting my correct location, but now i have that all sorted. Love the new dialer screens and what not. in V4 it kinda was a pain to got from the phones keypad to the contacts menu, now its just one icon.

I think my only issue that I havent seen a workaround for is the contact groups... in v4 I made a couple groups and populated them. then I could not figure out how to delete the groups when i realised that i duplicated one accidentally. no worries, v5 came out so i figured I would just wipe everything (went through clockwork recovery, did the system reset and wiped each item seperatly such as boot, system, data, cache, sd ext...) after flashing and booting into v5 all my goups I created are still there, but unpopulated. how do I delete the ones I added?

Index of /slayher/kernels

There's the page. Make sure to use v1.6 ones

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Whats the difference in between v1.4 and v1.6 if both have the same speed of 1ghz

Use clockwork to flash it from the repo in clockwork folder. Assuming you have downloaded it already. Its in there, just under the clockwork folder.

if no, then you have to head over to Cyanogenmod for the Slayer Kernel download

It did work in the 0.2.1 version. The fix was done before flashing the actual miui rom. You had to sync contacts up after installing the regular rom then flash the miui rom. Anyway, if the syncmypix app works for syncing the pictures up then that works for me.

it's because of the accountsandsync.apk. It doesn't need to be renamed, it needs to be replaced with an accountandsync apk from another Droid specific build.

it's because of the accountsandsync.apk. It doesn't need to be renamed, it needs to be replaced with an accountandsync apk from another Droid specific build.

so if i pull accountsandsync.apk from say Sapphire and push it and rename it i'll get back fb sync? Or am I reading that wrong?

so if i pull accountsandsync.apk from say Sapphire and push it and rename it i'll get back fb sync? Or am I reading that wrong?

It should work, but I don't know if you need to do a full wipe or not. When Zen taught me how to get V3 to install clean is when it worked and if you look in V3 I have account and sync not accounts and sync. I also replaced most of the supporting apps with Droid specific apps, which wasn't done this time. I'm not working on MIUI at the moment on account of heavy work and school work loads but I'd be happy to help get it working if you want to do the testing.

really cool rom, its so different from anything android has to offer . Its very iphoneish so "I" will not be keeping it around for too long but it is nice to play around with. good work guys

are you not supposed to use landscape mode? every time i tried using landscape, the default launcher FC'ed every time i tried returning to it.

Anyone want to throw up some screen shots of the new features?

Here is a the new settings main menus and the lockscreen

I know this may be a little late, but those screens are HOT. I've been banning this site, so as to not get tempted to redo the phone...again. Moment of weakness. I guess I'll have to download this now. :icon_evil:!

It should work, but I don't know if you need to do a full wipe or not. When Zen taught me how to get V3 to install clean is when it worked and if you look in V3 I have account and sync not accounts and sync. I also replaced most of the supporting apps with Droid specific apps, which wasn't done this time. I'm not working on MIUI at the moment on account of heavy work and school work loads but I'd be happy to help get it working if you want to do the testing.

I got no problem testing. I always keep fresh backups so screwing with my phone doesn't scare me in the least. If you find the time (school and work come first...priorities young jedi) and need to test anything you tweak, even beyond this one item, I'm up for it.

Back